Andrew Tate or Dan Bilzerian - Who would you have as your wingman?

Who would you have as your wingman?

• Total voters

Takes Two To Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know these guys are not the most well liked people on here. But if you had to choose who would it be.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F6691251a-1fa6-11ed-b7c3-8b288ab55a56.jpg

b04aa5961c2adb41.png

I know these guys are not the most well liked people on here. But if you had to choose who would it be.
Yeah strange that there are people who dont like someone having forced / manipulated countless women into prostitution pimping them out. Basically let them be raped to make money. What a great wingman. I would recommend you visiting him in Romania. He transferred to this shithole because of the uncorruptible police protecting him against worldwide conspiracies.

I don't know I take my chicken wings serious. I'm gonna need a lot more data before they can deliever me wings this is not child's play.

I dislike both but I feel Bilzerian is a little more tolerable to be around, last time I checked he was filthy rich narcissist who liked hookers and blow, while Tate is a very loud and pretentious asshole and possibly a human trafficker.

Back