New species of ancient human discovered in the Philippines

Well all the continents were once connected millions of years ago as one big land mass
Earth-1.jpg

Someone told me that Hawaiian Islands are all Volcanos not part of the original land mass.
that was before the dinosaurs ruled the earth. By the time mammals ascended, all the continents were roughly where they are now.

The plates are constantly shifting and the continents will collide again in ~300 million years.

is the HomoErectus different from the HomoFlaccid or did the HomoFlaccid become the HomoErectus.

that was before the dinosaurs ruled the earth. By the time mammals ascended, all the continents were roughly where they are now.

The plates are constantly shifting and the continents will collide again in ~300 million years.
It's crazy how long dinosaurs ruled. We only just getting started

The bigger mystery is why are Samoans so huge

I hear they're huge so they can carry large quantities of water inside of their bodies while out at sea for extended periods of time.

No real scientific inquiry on my end, just conclusions I got into. I was taught in school that the islands in the Ph and Hawaii are newer masses of lands compared to say, Africa.

Philippine Aetas
aeta4yi1.jpg

Aboriginals
Indigenous-children-770.jpg
Those are African Americans

Show me the transitory life forms and we'll have that discussion.
Is this serious or a joke? Because one means youre funny and the other means your ignorant.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say those bones are not 700,000 yrs old. In fact no knows how old they are.

The Nephilim planted fake bones to fool us, again.
You got an interesting theory right there considering I am being accused of being a vampire pig and I am actually living in the Philippines.

Hmmn
600,000 years ago.
Vampires immortal?
Planted the bones by Nephilim Vampire lizard/pig hybrids
The Philippines.

Makes you wonder who could be behind that.

is the HomoErectus different from the HomoFlaccid or did the HomoFlaccid become the HomoErectus.
HomoPenilis went from HomoFlaccid to HomoErectus when it first met HomoNeanderthalensis

Back