Media Amanda Ribas has reached 2 Million Followers!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You Will Vote For Dreyga

You have no choice
@Gold
Reaction score
This is impressive. Before the Paige fight a couple years ago she had less than 250k. She has really blown up. She one of the more talented straweights and just starting to enter her prime.

P.S. I realize these social media threads trigger/annoy some Sherbros... But I do think these things do have a big impact on the careers on fighters whether you like them or or not. So I’m going to continue to make these posts when fighters cross certain milestones.

00DBAB84-D357-4BA9-A475-ACD8D7D4E304.jpeg

Congrats to the happy couple.

The real question is, why do you know all of this?

Don’t understand what your asking

At some point you acquired this knowledge. Just curious how that happened, I've never seen anyone come up with this stuff. Do you regularly keep track of her followers on social media?

He is one of the worst posters on sherdog

Nah, he's not. I like a lot of Dreyga's posts even though we don't agree on many things. I'm just genuinely curious about this stuff though. I don't know anyone who keeps track of these things.

At some point you acquired this knowledge. Just curious how that happened, I've never seen anyone come up with this stuff. Do you regularly keep track of her followers on social media?

Well I generally do believe—you may disagree and that’s fair— that social media followers is strong indicator of how popular a UFC fighter is relative to their peers and how much that popularity has grown.

So I actually keep track of the follower counts of all the big players in MMA.

Right now I’m keeping an extra close eye on Charles Olivera who is at 3.8 million because I expect him to cross 4 million before the end of the month. I’m watching Adesanya as well he’s hovering at 6.7 I expect him to break 7 million around his next title defense.

Evidence of her being hot?

1-35.jpg

20171027084631600355e_1200x800.jpg

Or you are one of those guys that prefer these girls:
eno4x712yyb31.jpg

Sara-Frota.jpg

virna-jandiroba-ufc-on-espn-7-weigh-ins.jpg

Jessica-Andrade-nude-with-belt-instagram.jpg

giphy-downsized.gif

Well I generally do believe—you may disagree and that’s fair— that social media followers is strong indicator of how popular a UFC fighter is relative to their peers and how much that popularity has grown.

So I actually keep track of the follower counts of all the big players in MMA.

Right now I’m keeping an extra close eye on Charles Olivera who is at 3.8 million because I expect him to cross 4 million before the end of the month. I’m watching Adesanya as well he’s hovering at 6.7 I expect him to break 7 million around his next title defense.

Interesting, well to each their own. And yes, I do agree with the first part to a certain extent. I just didn't think anyone (except the fighter) kept track of their followers.

This is impressive. Before the Paige fight a couple years ago she had less than 250k. She has really blown up. She one of the more talented straweights and just starting to enter her prime.

P.S. I realize these social media threads trigger/annoy some Sherbros... But I do think these things do have a big impact on the careers on fighters whether you like them or or not. So I’m going to continue to make these posts when fighters cross certain milestones.

View attachment 924902
Listen to her laugh once, and it's impossible to not become a fan -- WAR RIBAS! She's an awesome fighter. I love her aggression.

View attachment 924902

Did you ever think that high social media follows makes fighters worse?

Back