Alex Pereira vs. Luke Rockhold

IronGolem007

Po Atan
Platinum Member
Reaction score
1. Rockhold is slow and ponderous.
2. Has no feints, and he isn't tricky.
3. Rockhold is linear and egotistical with his over-imagination of his physical prowess.

Conclusion:
Yeah, if "Capt. Kangaroo" allowed Rockhold to "mount Alex" (free of charge), before the fight begins, then Rockhold might have a chance.

But, in a real fight, were Rockhold has to earn a takedown (not to mention, has to have the ability to keep it on the ground), sorry, but the slovenly, slow, Luke Rockhold being put in front of Pereira is guaranteeing the entire MMA community of a new "shadface," and the utter decimation of

Luke Rockhold does not have the intelligence, or the skills, to avoid being KO'd.

3. Rockhold is linear and egotistical with his over-imagination of his physical prowess.

Conclusion:
Yeah, if "Capt. Kangaroo" allowed Rockhold to "mount Alex" (free of charge), before the fight begins, then Rockhold might have a chance.

But, in a real fight, were Rockhold has to earn a takedown (not to mention, has to have the ability to keep it on the ground), sorry, but the slovenly, slow, Luke Rockhold being put in front of Pereira is guaranteeing the entire MMA community of a new "shadface," and the utter decimation of

Luke Rockhold does not have the intelligence, or the skills, to avoid being KO'd.

When are they fighting?

The dude just got destroyed by Perry. Wouldn’t your hypothetical fight be better if you did perry/pereira

Why is this a thread?
Because we need someone to post stuff that makes no sense. If every post was good then no post would be good.

you take the good, you take the bad. You take them both and then you have the threads of sherdog. The threads of sherdog.

Because Luke Rockhold has made several references to wanting to fight Alex Pereira.
Just take the L. It’s ok. I’ve had some that have fallen flat myself. Not nearly as bad as this, but still. Grow from it.

Prime Rockhold destroys him in MMA. He had the grappling to get it to the ground and dominate without being super chinny. At his best, he was a legit all-time talent. Current Rockhold probably gets slept by a Pereira jab, but could maybe pull it off if he cheesed on a middle school double leg from far out and followed through on it relentlessly. Pereira may have been champ but was very protected in the sense that they kept him far away from grapplers to build up the Izzy storyline. Pereira gets worked by most top MW, WW, and LHW grapplers. His grappling against Izzy was very far from the top professional level.

Because Luke Rockhold has made several references to wanting to fight Alex Pereira.

Less likely to happen than musk vs Zuckerberg, who cares. Rockhold just tapped to punches from Mike Perry lol..perry vs perriera would be a better thread.

Because we need someone to post stuff that makes no sense. If every post was good then no post would be good.

you take the good, you take the bad. You take them both and then you have the threads of sherdog. The threads of sherdog.

<TheWire1>

Ok, this makes sense, you got me.

Reactions: Yep
Just take the L. It’s ok. I’ve had some that have fallen flat myself. Not nearly as bad as this, but still. Grow from it.

Where's my jerkoff gif when I need it?
Oh yeah, here you go:

jerkoff.gif

Last edited:

Conclusion:

Awesome thread on a fight that will never happen.

Back