ALADDIN Live-Action Movie (Full Trailer Released)

images
rs_1024x540-181219103443-1024.oscar-isaac.121818.jpg

Was excited till seeing Smith as Genie. I don't want to see no knockoff Robertcop Aladdin.

Is it a compliment to say that it doesn't look any more or less terrible than the other live action takes on Disney classics?

Not bad. Looks like a decent mix between fun comedy & adventure. Will watch with the missuz over a meal at the house when the DVD hits netflix.

Looks like a decent mix between fun comedy & adventure.

And a bit of parkour. Parkour was big at the time. /s

Joking aside, this will be an entertaining timewaster, but people will probably flame it, bcs... Robin Williams was a "better fit" in the role of a genie. Go figure.

Make me a prince got a good laugh from me.

This trailer looks better.

Are they going for the Alita look with Aladdin? Or he's just bug-eyed af in the trailer?

alita.jpg

Is it weird that I was hoping for a Prince joke there? Like a hologram playing Purple Rain would just pop up

Better than the first trailer but come on, that's a low bar to surpass:rolleyes:

And Princess Jasmine? Wood:)

Looks enjoyable. I think there’s a good amount of potential for this to be entertaining at the very least.

This looks better than the first little teaser they put out.
I feel the same.

I take back what i said before about this. But I sort of wish that smith would have done a different voice for this one though.

Looking through the cast list, i didn't see a voice actor for iago. Weird.

Back