About Leukic/Gakic

Redeemer

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Heard a lot of different things, mostly good. Anybody taking this combination? I want something more out of of time in the gym but I don't really want to take Creatine.

pGNC1-2459713dt.jpg

pGNC1-2332170dt.jpg

Certain people here cream their pants over the KIC chain.

But honestly, all Muscletech products are really overhyped and overpriced.

From personal experience with GAKIC, I didn't notice anything. Most people say they can get an extra few reps or a set, but said the results don't last for more than 10mins or so.

You don't want to take creatine, but I would recommend the NoXplode/CellMass stack over anything MuscleTech.

Why don't you want to take creatine as opposed to spending 90 bucks a bottle for something that's only a generation or so above the better creatine products available?

i took gakic for a while doesn help all tha much believe it or not xyience is actually good stuff but it doesnt work for ever1, u have to find a supplement that u like and think works for u.

bkboi829 said:
i took gakic for a while doesn help all tha much believe it or not xyience is actually good stuff but it doesnt work for ever1, u have to find a supplement that u like and think works for u.

The main problem with Xyience is not it's effectivness but it's cost.

Those bottles are pretty.

xyience is expensive at gnc but not online if u search u get the 780g for the price of the 400 at a1supplements.com

creatine is not really a good product. there are many other products that will give you better results without the water retention

I always liked the animal products.

I cycled Animal Cuts, Animal Pak and Animal Stack 2, and found solid results after a few cycles

Mr.Totality said:
creatine is not really a good product. there are many other products that will give you better results without the water retention

yeah its called CREATINE ethyl ester malate, welcome to 2006.

bkboi829 said:
xyience is expensive at gnc but not online if u search u get the 780g for the price of the 400 at a1supplements.com

Which is still almost double the price per volume of BSN No-Xplode.

my buddy used the leukic gakic stack and his bench went up about 35 pounds in a month.. thats good i guess, but i have the stack, and i dont feel anything from it.. plus you are supposed to take 8 gakic horse pills and 6 leukic pills before your workout.. that is 14 gigantic pills, i have a concern on what kind of effect it my have on the liver.

Redeemer said:
I want something more out of of time in the gym but I don't really want to take Creatine.
You are a supplement company's dream customer. You don't want to take a product that is proven safe and highly effective, yet you want to open your wallet to buy the next-breakthrough-fancy-colored-bottle.

Save your money, buy monohydrate, eat steak, and go train.

you don't have to take creatine

you can eat, what is it, 5kg of steak per day if you want, its all in there

Personally, I'll go with CEE

hey coe do you stack your cee with taurine?

I tried the Leukic and it didn't work for me. No changes, didn't see or feel any difference (exept feeling like an idiot for spending money on it)

Back