• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion Jake Shields is now a wanna be far right political activist

who is giving you guys your talking points about Jake Shields?

Hmmm. Crazy that around 48% of men voted for Biden in 2020. Your definition of "vast majority" must be interesting, or a lot of Conservative men voted for Biden.

1184424-blank-355.png
Mosy minority men voted for Biden because they are brainwashed to do so

It kind of is. The only reason its applicable to Africans who ended up in "Western" Countries is because they were largely brought here against their will, and had their cultures of origin literally beaten and tortured out of them. Then this Country created a Constitution which declared them not even entirely human beings, upholding a legal framework in which they were property. Eventually a President did away with that, who was then assassinated. After which oppressive rules were made relegating them to 2nd-class citizens...and 100 years or so later we very begrudgingly declared they could have actual rights of citizens, which required threatening of the Supreme Court to carry out.

I mean, they themselves didn't invent that classification, and it shouldnt have ever been needed.

Shameful what happened, but can we quit pretending that it was only America (or the west for that matter) that had slaves.

Also the jew hate. And the holocaust denial. And the defense of Hitler, but yeah.......

Edit: I have to say - you guys are fantastic at painting yourself as "victims". Really shows how strong you are.
No you dipshits ruined white nationalist. It doesn’t mean anything any more. Keep trying though

No you dipshits ruined white nationalist. It doesn’t mean anything any more. Keep trying though
Ohh we know what white nationalists are, and what it means. What is funny is the white nationalists that refuse to accept what they are.

Okay, yikes. If he genuinely said all of those things then that's deeply disturbing. I'm guessing that gets deleted, and that's why it doesn't show up in his feed when I scroll through it now. I'm not defending any of that. That's legitimate white supremacist talking points.

1717834090f1eb3b55ea1e1e8345e767.gif
If those are real. It’s very hard to believe a public figure would go full Nazi in this day and age. Are we sure that’s not just some asshole who posted up fake tweets or whatever that is?

Shameful what happened, but can we quit pretending that it was only America (or the west for that matter) that had slaves.

The subject is the identity of "black Americans" which was defined by exclusionary practices. Slavery was part of that.

There was no contention made about the broad practice of slavery. Context matters

If those are real. It’s very hard to believe a public figure would go full Nazi in this day and age. Are we sure that’s not just some asshole who posted up fake tweets or whatever that is?
Unless the entire archive.ph website is faked, no, those are maintained there.

I came across some of Shield's online posts during that Andrew Tate/ Greta Thunberg stuff. It was full chud. Jake was writing that Tate needed to smash her good, etc. It was very cringey stuff. My dude you're like a 45 year old white guy (or maybe not a white guy, I dunno, whatever), don't talk about teen girls like that, just because you disagree on climate change.

We have a poster here called @BROWNPRIDE FFS. Why are white people the only people who for some reason aren't allowed to be proud of their heritage?
White is not an heritage, "white power" was created in America, not Europe, so that white Americans could distinguish themselves from non - whites specifically.

Brown pride is also an American thing, Latin Americans will consider themselves first their nationality then Latin American, which is not a race but a culture.

And yes, white people do have a shared cultural heritage beyond nationality or region. Travel to any historically majority white country and then travel to a few historically non-white countries and it's obvious..
BS man, there is a relatively common Euro heritage based on Greco-Roman culture but that has nothing to do with race and its not as solid as you think with there being major divides between Northern, South and Eastern Europe.

I've always thought that Jake has CTE or a learning disability or something, he just sounds off when he speaks. He found out that he could get paid to pander to the various anti-semetic ideologies on twitter. Smart enough to figure what buttons to push but not enough to grasp the long-term consequences of his actions. Remember when he tried to grab someones laptop and throw it? That is the sort of impulse control we are dealing with here. It is irresponsible to let someone like Jake access social media really.

I always wanted to see Jake Shields versus Matt Hughes at middleweight.

But never paid much attention to his politics.

Wasn't Shields part of the Diaz camp? Weird that he claims to be pro-white when he trained with Mexican-Americans.
Millions of Mexicans are white. Look at Canelo Alvarez, he looks like he's straight outta Dublin.

Nick has light brown curly hair and light skin. Maybe he has some indigenous ancestors, but it isn't particularly noticeable. He just looks European.

nick-diazjpg.jpg

Back