Top fighters currently undefeated

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

Fxz1XLUWYAM7Gqz

Shavkat and Garry is the one’s I’m most looking forward to. I think Nickal will have the Paddy route in the ufc. khamzat is good fighter but don’t know how well he will be with the top division if he goes to 185

That's a tough one.

Take Nickal and Gary out lmao

laughing-hilarious.gif

Mokaev better than those two by a lot, but still take him out of top 3, a tier or two below.

Evloev, Khamzat, Shavkat, Umar, Topuria.

Damn, for convenient's sake, I will take Khamzat out since no one knows what he's doing, if he can make weight and so on.

giphy.gif

I wish we saw Evloev vs Topuria, so it can be easier.

This is really tough.

I'd put Shavkat ahead of Topuria.

So Shavkat
Topuria

I'd also put Umar over Topuria

So Shavkat/Umar
Topuria

This is a tough one.

I know Evloev didn't look good last time out, kinda bad, but after tough consideration, I will pick the guy who I think would win head to head

So Evloev/Shavkat/Umar top 3.

You know, I will put the guy who's done the most in UFC at the top.

Shavkat
Umar
Evloev

Top 3. Final answer.

If we can include Amosov (27-0) from Bellator, I'd put him in the top 3 easy, replacing Evloev. Now, would I put him ahead of Shavkat and Umar?

Not sure, but not sure if he should be ranked lower either.

Last edited:
Umar, Ilia, and Shavkat.

Bo is still untested, Evloev was shown up by a short notice fill in who was admittedly very good, Wolf was embarrassed by an old bloated lightweight, Mokaev has Sean Sherk levels of lay and pray, and Garry is cringe.

Khamzat gets a ton of hate, some justified some not, but I think he's clear of all those guys. Really want to see him fight Shavkhat. I honestly believe he smashes Shav.

get bo tf out of there. bro hasn’t fought anyone at all and was getting his TD’s stuffed last time we saw him until he kneed the guy in the balls. gonna be a long time before bo is a good fighter.

mokaev is probably the most well-rounded of the bunch with the highest ceiling but his knee might keep him out of the cage for a year or two

as for my top 3 favs, prob mokaev, chimaev, and topuria. the most successful guys will probably be mokaev, chimaev, and umar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back