Charles will submit Dustin in the 2nd round

Of course, anything can happen, but I like Oliveira in this fight. It's pretty evenly matched, with Dustin's standup being better and Charles' grappling being better, but both being able to hold their own no matter where the fight goes. However it shakes out, on paper this is a great matchup.

Looking forward to it.

Charles’s front head-lock finishing ability and how good he will take back-control whether standing or on the ground makes this fight very intriguing. Charles can strike pretty damn good nowadays too and showed recovery when Mike had him hurt so he has multiple ways to fish the fight.

Its a coin-toss fight to me because the second it turns into gritty dog-fight, Porier starts to put his shit together and does major, fight stopping damage.

Chuck retains his title when Porier lands an illegal kick to the genitals that leaves Chick unable to continue. Second minute of the third round. On the opposite side of the octagon from the commentary team.

Since BetOnline has those odds at +1250, Im guessing you are putting $1000 on that so you can walk out with a cool $12,500 profit, right? I mean since you are so sure. Or maybe if you have some doubts, you just got +310 for him winning by sub. Either way your confidence leads me to believe I will soon be seeing a bet slip with a large sum

Wish I knew how to bet on it.
what state/country are you in? Im in Las Vegas, and believe it or not online gambling is harder here than most states, yet even I have online accounts (as well as local accounts).

Last edited:
Indianapolis
Looks like there are a lot of options for you
https://www.bonus.com/indiana/sports-betting/
It is typically pretty easy to get started, with a simple transfer from a bank account to your sports betting account. However, I would look into a few things to decide which site to use.
1. How difficult is it to get your money back out? My first account was with BetDSI and I would never recommend them because they will milk you dry trying to actually get your winnings.
2. Sign up bonus' (which that link above compares)
3. Do they cover all the sports/organizations you would want to bet on?
4. Prop availability (FanDuel is available in your state, and their UFC props are great)
5. Overall odds. Some sites take more "juice" or "vig". The closer their negative numbers are to the positive number, the better. For example, on www.bestfightodds.com you will see that right now draftkings is -155 Poirer, +135 Oliveira, whereas BetMGM is -165/+135. This means BetMGM is taking more money for the house on this particular matchup.

I would be happy to answer any questions you have in PM if you want. The mods would probably rather I keep most of this discussion for the betting forums

I got $2 on Charo via GOGOGGLE.COM.PLATA

Back