Fiziev should fight Conor next

Luckyme

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This would an amazing stylistic matchup. Fizaev's elite Muay Thai vs Conor's hybrid boxing/karate.

Conor is ranked #9 and Fizaev will move to #10 or #11 on Tuesday so they'll literally be right next to each other rankings wise.

Conor can't beat anyone in the top 5 anymore and definitely not anyone with a takedown threat like Chandler. With Fizaev, he doesn't have to worry about the wrestling and can just let the hands go.

It's not a bad idea great way for Conor to regain some respect & relevance in the division

it'll never happen but it's not a bad idea

Conor would get clowned hard. I’d watch, haha.

Conor will get a title shot next probably.

Do you think the UFC is going to book an unranked guy against the man who is always next in line for a title shot at LW or WW? Hell, maybe even MW?

Fiziev looks great and fun to watch though.

Fiziev would piece Conor up. Conor’s leg would become a balloon within a couple minutes of the first round after suffering some massive leg kicks, then Fiziev would just tee off on him.

I would love that fight and it makes sense ranking wise. Sadly, Fiziev will probably want to fight again before Conor's fully healed up(probably June/July) and Conor's bloated himself to a ridiculous manner which will fuck over his 155 physique.
I think after what I saw tonight(patient and measured Fiziev) he would take Conor's head off.

If Conor wanted to make a statement in terms of still wanting to be a champion(155) and build himself back up in a similar way to what Aldo is doing now. This fight makes perfect sense

He'll be fighting for a belt this year or two. Would seriously only take someone like Islam, Justin, Chandler, Dustin, or Charles against him (Fiziev) and I think he could beat Justin, Dustin, Chandler, Islam or Charles. Not sure who would stand with him. I want to see him against top guys right now and Conor is going to get a title shot that is not deserved.

Would be a good fight, but I don't see Conor being ready before summer at the earliest.

Fiziev has a good chin and awesome striking. He’s murder conor.

If Conor was smart he'd avoid that fight at all costs. Fiziev is better everywhere.

This would an amazing stylistic matchup. Fizaev's elite Muay Thai vs Conor's hybrid boxing/karate.

Conor is ranked #9 and Fizaev will move to #10 or #11 on Tuesday so they'll literally be right next to each other rankings wise.

Conor can't beat anyone in the top 5 anymore and definitely not anyone with a takedown threat like Chandler. With Fizaev, he doesn't have to worry about the wrestling and can just let the hands go.
conor gonna fight for title I guarantee it

Back