Fiziev Train keeps rollin'

How is his take down defense??

That entire fight up until his finishing strike seemed so high level, for both competitors. Fiziev looks like he's got the potential to be a household name.

Also, he even took important time to call out the great Vince Vaughn :p

Last edited:
He's must see tv but I think his holes get exploited the higher the ladder he climbs. I just hope we get to see a Fizev v Gaethje fight while they are both in tact

Gaethje would mangle him

Early stoppage. Thanks again, Herb. Regardless, he proved he was the better striker in there with Quake. How 'bout a rematch with Mustafaev?

He’s definitely gaining attention and momentum

looks like he’ll be in the top 10 now

**as much as I hate to say it , it also shows how good bobby green is …. I personally thought green beat him last fight

Bobby Green lit his ass up in the third after he gassed pretty badly, but Fiziev took the first two rounds that night. Bobby weathered the storm and finished stronger, but Rafael deserved the nod, even if his face indicated something very different.

And yeah, Bobby Green is criminally underrated on here. So many close decisions that could have gone his way if he just went a little harder; he's the black Jorge Masvidal for my money.

He looked improved. Paced himself better and less concerned with putting on a show. I was impressed because I kinda wrote him off after the Bobby Green fight and I rate Riddell highly. If he keeps fighting like that he can beat anybody in a striking battle.

Fizzy is definitely a force, but like many talented guys he has much to prove...last night was a good step.

For those of you crying about an early stoppage...why didn't Brad complain about it?
I guess you know what it felt like to take that kick better than he did huh?...pfft

Fizi will get wrestlefu*k by decent grapplers

This the third fight Ive been watching him and am very impressed with the crispyness

Crispiest kickboxing at LW since Barboza left the division

Not necessarily, He will be good at grappling and clinching in particular as he lives and trains in Thailand.
No way to be good at grappling and wrestling especially when you live in Thailand. Go to Dagestan or Ossetia

Back