Crute looks like a big dwarf

He got that Eddie Wineland body proportion

Jimmy's thicc legs make him look even more of a big dwarf

He looks strong AF if he's able to get a hold of you. Like a LOTR dwarf.

reminds me of an Icelandic horse
social-media-icelandic-horse.jpg

It’s not often when I see a guy and I’m like man I’d like to see that guy get hurt. But it happened with crute tonight. You want a savage beating just based off the way he looks. His eye blowing up quickly really cracked me up as well.

I was a fan of crute fights before I saw him tonight as well.

A big dwarf with the striking defense of a dead dwarf (the only good kind of dwarf)

Horrible outing by Crute. He got pieced up and smashed before he could show anything. And watching that mouse get bigger & bigger was something else.

Maybe he’s focusing too much on physical strength training and not developing his technique
One more ko like that and he might be headed to Bellator.

Horrible outing by Crute. He got pieced up and smashed before he could show anything. And watching that mouse get bigger & bigger was something else.

Maybe he’s focusing too much on physical strength training and not developing his technique
One more ko like that and he might be headed to Bellator.
First off, I completely agree with TS that he looks like a tall midget, but in response to your query, the thing that gets me is that regardless of his his technical have come along, he doesn’t make any attempts to implement what he is best at.

I mean, look at the guy. He’s not someone who’s going to ever strike like Fiziev. He’s a big strong retard who should be getting his hands on people and roughing them up.

Lol I was thinking this. His body dimensions just look..off...

Anyways he's incredibly hittable and has no agility

Back