Media Khamzat Chimaev "I dont talk a lot, if.."

Damn you could tell that reporter didn't want to be there anymore after the first reply.

Khamzat has a point though. Alot of the time people get confused with a fighter talking alot when the fighter is just answering the question in hand.

A good example is the dozens of Ngannou vs UFC threads. Alot of people in those threads bash Francis for complaining too much without realizing all of the quotes are from the same interview. An interview where Ariel was the one asking him money questions. This is just one example out of many

The kind of people getting mad at Khamzat's statements also prob think he ducked Neil Magny.

UFC never wanted him to fight Neil.

What is he supposed to do? Meet up with Neil in some alley?

What part of "I leave it up to UFC" dont ya understand?

I just want to see Khamzat get hit clean. I haven't seen anybody landing one clean hit on him in either UFC or other fights which are available on Youtube.

that’s kind of why he is hyped. He has won every second of every fight he’s been in so far.

Damn you could tell that reporter didn't want to be there anymore after the first reply.

Khamzat has a point though. Alot of the time people get confused with a fighter talking alot when the fighter is just answering the question in hand.

A good example is the dozens of Ngannou vs UFC threads. Alot of people in those threads bash Francis for complaining too much without realizing all of the quotes are from the same interview. An interview where Ariel was the one asking him money questions. This is just one example out of many

Ultimate example: Dave Mustaine (of Megadeth) *constantly* being accused of "bringing up beef with Metallica" . . . when in reality he couldn't care less, he's just asked the *literal same question* EVERY interview for 30+ years now.

I remember Tim Kennedy got ruined for the same thing. It was like one quote about the delay, and suddenly, all the over-reporting had fans telling Tim to shut up about "Stoolgate"

Back