Nate Diaz has a possible bout for December?

Diaz bros need a win here. Pulling for them . Hes actually got a chance against Luque who is willing to get hit and has very little defense

Both him and Luque have stated that they want to fight. Hope it comes to fruition. Gonna be a HUGE addition to the final PPV of the year. 3 title fights and a Nate Diaz fight. That's gonna be crazy.

Hopefully its vs Lawler because no way Conor is ready by then.

Reactions: Ruv
I would love to see Lawler do it but the Diaz Army booing Robbie would make me upset.

Make no sense for Vicente to fight Nate right now,
Didn’t make sense for Edwards either. So weird to me but I don’t get Dustin fighting Conor a million times either. I get it, like I understand the draw of more money, but I don’t get why the title isn’t the ultimate prize tip these guys.

Didn’t make sense for Edwards either. So weird to me but I don’t get Dustin fighting Conor a million times either. I get it, like I understand the draw of more money, but I don’t get why the title isn’t the ultimate prize tip these guys.

Because most MMA fighters don’t have a lot of net worth, getting a nice nest egg often takes precedence over prestige.

Nate would get smashed by Luque or Burns.
There's no way UFC put that on IMHO.

If it's true that Masvidal vs Edwards is happening.... then I'm not too sure who Nate will be fighting.
Maybe....ROBBIE LAWLER?!?! that could happen...

well the belt is just a trinket. Just look at nganou. It means nothing.
Get the biggest fights and make the most money you can before you retire at 37

Diaz bros need a win here. Pulling for them . Hes actually got a chance against Luque who is willing to get hit and has very little defense
No he's doesn't. Luque's elite. Nate's a zombie who'll hang in there, but this is going to look like the Masvidal fight.

Back