MMA is amazing

ChoKuRei

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Watching Robbie vs Nick last night.. watching them stand in front of each other basically just boxing. I remember thinking how back in the day this would’ve been considered a top level mma fight lmao. of course they were both a bit washed and nick out of shape.

But it’s interesting how I remember when a fighter would land a takedown in the middle of a slugfest and the crowd would start booing haha. Sometimes they still do that. But nowadays after being a fan for so long the lack of diversity in the striking was awkward to watch. It wasn’t like they were huge heavyweights or something, just two almost 40 year olds with a ton of miles on them.

I mean now we even got Cyril Gane out here now throwing spinning elbows and shit, setting up punches with kicks. It’s amazing how far the sport has come and I love it all. GSP would have mauled either man. Kamaru would have put them in the hospital, one after the other.

I love how much this sport has evolved. Let’s not turn the highest stage of professional MMA into some Jake Paul boxing shit, I don’t care what those PPVs look like Dana don’t ruin this shit.

I agree, but these days Dana is holding back the sport from evolving unfortunatly

Back