Nick Diaz is too real! I'm buying this just for him

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just respect real ppl

When he said, " It's nice to see a lot of support...like, 2 weeks leading up to a fight. But what abt the last 5 years? you know, it's kinda how I feel. Of course I get a lot of hi's and bye's, done plenty of handshakes, I'd like to take some of those back" lmao

This really isn't how you sell a fight but I don't think he cares. ima buy it just bc it's not fake promotion. He's just being real

Last edited:
i feel bad being a bigger Robbie fan but the diaz fan has come out of me for this match up i have to admit. War Diaz

Same, bro. And I never pay for PPVs. Respect to these two legends.

"Of course I get a lot of hi's and bye's, done plenty of handshakes, I'd like to take some of those back"

lol, now that's pretty funny. If his chin held up as well as his sense of humor, who knows...

I'm here for Nick, just hope he isn't in too bad of shape.

I don’t know what to expect
But this fight has the makings to be epic

Im sure there was a lot of people supporting him in the bars.

I just respect real ppl

When he said, " It's nice to see a lot of support...like, 2 weeks leading up to a fight. But what abt the last 5 years? you know, it's kinda how I feel. Of course I get a lot of hi's and bye's, done plenty of handshakes, I'd like to take some of those back" lmao

This really isn't how you sell a fight but I don't think he cares. ima buy it just bc it's not fake promotion. He's just being real
You just went through the sequence of feelings most people went through with Nick, and later his brother Nate, 20 some odd years ago among those who were watching back then. That's precisely why he may be the most loved MMA figure in the world right now. He's offputting at first, but then he grows on you and you can't help but love how honest and vulnerable he is.

It’s baffling to think about Nick basically drinking and toking what was left of his physical and earning prime away, only to decide to come back when pushing close to 40. I wonder if he’ll regret his decision making later on in life, IMO it was not a very smart move by a talented fighter who could’ve arguably been top 10 or fringe at a minimum in WW or MW.
<{cruzshake}>

Why did Nick expect 5 years of support while he wasn't fighting? I don't understand the complaint. What did he want from fans?

Why did Nick expect 5 years of support while he wasn't fighting? I don't understand the complaint. What did he want from fans?

Rimjobs of course

Black Bags from the Upper Management

Things like that

Back