UFC 266 Press Conference Highlights.

They didn't get along on TUF. Ortega came off as a prima donna and self centered.

I watched the entire season and want Volk to win but don't think Ortega came off as bad as people say. Maybe it's just me, the show made me not mind Ortega whereas I disliked him beforehand.

I watched the entire season and want Volk to win but don't think Ortega came off as bad as people say. Maybe it's just me, the show made me not mind Ortega whereas I disliked him beforehand.

Every time someone would say anything he didn't agree with he would just tell them to "STFU" and just kept blowing his team off.

Ortega in plaid and Cortez’s, I got Ortega in 4. Thug style.

The dubs he threw up at the end of the staredown really sold me on his thug life claims. If Volk was smart, he would come out to Westside Connection's "Bow Down", lol.

Fo sho (or whatever the kid say these days)

200461.jpg

I<WhatItIs>

conference made me dislike volk more. stop worrying about what time brian is gonna show up. he's not your employee or gf.

conference made me dislike volk more. stop worrying about what time brian is gonna show up. he's not your employee or gf.

They asked him why he didn't care for him. Him being late and always having his team he was coaching wait around for him irked Volk. It was derived from the show.

Back