Nick Diaz 122day Body Transformation

GSPSAKU

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ok, lets look at these two pictures. Left one was from 4/20 (you know it) and the right one is from 9/22. In 5 months, WTF HAPPENED? If it was anyone other than Nick Diaz, we know what everyone would be saying but seriously, WTF?77D7EDA3-9571-4AEE-8F70-9ABD34DD1AA4.jpeg

I think the first picture is when he was reported to be weighing around 168-170lbs, maybe targeting a fight at lightweight. Second picture is when he knew he'd be fighting at welterweight (now middleweight) so he probably loosened the diet and planned to weigh around 180-185 on fight night.

He could go from right to left in a couple of days. I have no idea what the issue was in making WW now but if he is healthy then he should be able to make it.

I think the first picture is when he was reported to be weighing around 168-170lbs, maybe targeting a fight at lightweight. Second picture is when he knew he'd be fighting at welterweight (now middleweight) so he probably loosened the diet and planned to weigh around 180-185 on fight night.
No chance he was thinking about cutting to 155. He was probably just training hard for a tri and the weight came off. He seems to care more about those than fighting. I think he just fights because he needs the dough. But, who knows?

Maybe a big reason he's doing this fight is the exposure for his other ventures. As in, coming in for a payday.

He looks like Nick Diaz. He's never had a great body in MMA. He looks leaner and better when he's doing his outside activities.

It wasn't the body that concerned me but his movement. He looked like Evander Holyfield who has nearly 20 years on him. It wasn't just slow, he looks off balance and uncoordinated.

Lawler is very passive these days so it might just be a sad fight but if Lawler is motivated, it could be rough.

Ok, lets look at these two pictures. Left one was from 4/20 (you know it) and the right one is from 9/22. In 5 months, WTF HAPPENED? If it was anyone other than Nick Diaz, we know what everyone would be saying but seriously, WTF?View attachment 881097
He got back on the alcohol. He's a bad alcoholic, there's heaps of videos out there.

He's getting beat I to a coma

There's nothing about Nick Diaz physically, mentally, spiritually, that I've read or heard in the last few days that indicates to me that he has any REAL belief that he can win this fight against Lawler. I think mentally he has already more or less accepted defeat. Don't @ me, it's just what I'm thinking.

He could just be playing possum and sandbagging us all and come out looking sharp and fresh and in the zone but........... unfortunately I just don't see it to be honest.

I can see Lawler going into Berserker mode and getting a TKO in Rd 1 or 2.

His plan was always to fight at 185lbs...He bulked up and thinks he will have an extra advantage.

Dude must have joined Khabib's Tiramisu Tuesday's
HJ37L9i.jpg

Back