Who do you consider the best UFC Champion?

The most well rounded current UFC champion is probably Snoozeman. He is the only UFC champ with multiple avenues to winning fights right now. But again it doesn't hurt when you're facing Gilbert Bums and Cansvidal in your title defenses.

Amanda Nunes. Repeated defences in two divisions simultaneously. She’s beaten every single woman that could possibly even be in the GOAT conversation. Including every single UFC BW, and FW ex-champion. And beat the dominant FLW champ twice.

Interesting topic.

Also what is your opinion of PRIDE vs UFC?
Kinda on the fence about the versus aspect. Two different orgs that had different rule sets. I specifically said UFC because I didnt want Fedor being thrown around this thread lol

Jon Jones at LHW
Mighty Mouse
Aldo
Cormier as a HW did well. I do think he should of fought Ngannou and Blaydes and think the UFC blessed him with favorable HW matchups but as a LHW Cormier fought everyone and wanted to fight everyobe even Bader who wasent that relevant but was talking crap. As a HW though Cormier upon losing first time to Stipe started talking of retirement after like 2 more fights. He fought Stipe instant rematch which he didnt deserve and then lost then retires.

To me it shows he is afraid to lose more understandbly and knows his time is ending but doesnt want those losses on record.

GSP fought everyone and was amazing but his comeback at MW was picking an easier opponent who I love but got lucky winning and got lucky to defend against an old, slowed down mid 40s fighter who wasent even top 5 ranked....

Andersons fights at LHW were also ideal matchups for him. Slow terrible strikers with no threat of takedown. Him fighting DC though was ballsy and he did lose but he managed to hang in there which is amazing.

Khabib was great but a short lived champ and I like Khabib a lot but it became obvious I think he wanted to (understandably) retire undefeated. This is why he pulled out of fights whenever he didnt feel 100% and why he said after winning belt he only had few fights left. I cant blame him but that behavior does not cement you for the claim for p4p best ever but he is the LW GOAT for sure

Amanda Nunes. Repeated defences in two divisions simultaneously. She’s beaten every single woman that could possibly even be in the GOAT conversation. Including every single UFC BW, and FW ex-champion.

Yeah she is amazing. Nobody else has done multiple defenses right? While holding both belts

Last edited:
front-kick-anderson-silva.gif

Amanda Nunes. Repeated defences in two divisions simultaneously. She’s beaten every single woman that could possibly even be in the GOAT conversation. Including every single UFC BW, and FW ex-champion. And beat the dominant FLW champ twice.
Hell of a resume.

Cyborg
Holm
Rousey
Tate
GDR twice
Shevchenko twice

Damn

Randy Couture... if we are talking historically. He was an underdog going into every fight, undersized at HW, older than everyone else, you just had to root for him, win or lose.

Best in terms of consistency, that would be whomever has had the most title defenses, so it would be between GSP, Jones and Silva. Of course two of them pissed hot multiple times so that makes it an easier choice.

Jon Jones - but really hated when he didn’t take on chael sonnen on short notice

GSP - was great for the image of the sport

Brock Lesnar - Just a beast and so entertaining to watch

Anderson Silva - didn’t do the whole “I am champion, they have to beat me” thing. He knocked everyone out

McGregor - 10,000 Irish/UK fans in Vegas for fight week absolutely insane

Back