Media UFC 266 Countdown: Full Episode

Listening to Lauren Murphy?

giphy.gif

So excited to watch Nick in the cage again :) :)
nick-diaz.gif

I'm also excited to see Nick Diaz in the Octagon once more even though I was never in his Era, I AM however NOT looking forward to seeing Shoulder Rolling Robbie Lawler back, dude's beyond shot in my opinion, and if he can't get up for Nick of all people? Than god help us, that fights gonna be mostly one way traffic if anything.

Good episode. But, I’ll be honest. I skipped over Shevchenko. There’s just something about her that irks me. I think it’s that she is now just a can crusher, but she acts like she is actually in Amanda’s shoes. Amanda has some soccer moms on her resume. But they’re mixed in with the best in the world in two divisions. Shevchenko’s best wins at 125 after dropping down from BW are 2 former 115 champs. I just can’t get even remotely excited for her fights.

Good episode. But, I’ll be honest. I skipped over Shevchenko. There’s just something about her that irks me. I think it’s that she is now just a can crusher, but she acts like she is actually in Amanda’s shoes. Amanda has some soccer moms on her resume. But they’re mixed in with the best in the world in two divisions. Shevchenko’s best wins at 125 after dropping down from BW are 2 former 115 champs. I just can’t get even remotely excited for her fights.

Outta likes, but excellent post.

I think her fights are bad ass. Especially after she beat a wrestler in wrestling she’s awesome.

Back