Smith 2.0 beats Rakic

bro he literally got picked up
1632015748796.webm

I would favor Smith over Jiri but thats about it.

Since Jiri is obviously going to need to fight again, unless he thinks hes going to sit out a year and get a LHW title shot; he should fight Smith.

Walker/Santos winner should fight Rakic.

Whoever has the most impressive victory fights Jan/Glover winner?

Not sure if Smith has anything for Ankalaev standing or on the ground, but assuming he can check the low kicks, his improved stand-up could make things more interesting with Rakic.

Not sure if Smith has anything for Ankalaev standing or on the ground, but assuming he can check the low kicks, his improved stand-up could make things more interesting with Rakic.
i don t think Ankalaev is gonna get pass Volkan to be honest

I would favor Smith over Jiri but thats about it.

Since Jiri is obviously going to need to fight again, unless he thinks hes going to sit out a year and get a LHW title shot; he should fight Smith.

Walker/Santos winner should fight Rakic.

Whoever has the most impressive victory fights Jan/Glover winner?
Horrible match making. Santos literally fought and lost to Rakic in his last fight.

He needs to establish his own tools at range, jab & calf kick. Also needs to put Rakic on the backfoot where he doesnt seem that comfortable to me. I also think a 5-round main event would benefit Smith, as Rakic tends to slow down a lot by round 3. Interested to see what he looks like in a 4th & 5th round.

Horrible match making. Santos literally fought and lost to Rakic in his last fight.

Why are you presuming 40 year old Thiago Santos is going to KO the much younger and bigger Johnny Walker?

I am not.

Thiago wasn't landing anything against Rakic. I don't know how he is going to deal with 6"6 Johnny Walker trying to land a flying knee to his jaw.

Why are you presuming 40 year old Thiago Santos is going to KO the much younger and bigger Johnny Walker?

I am not.

Thiago wasn't landing anything against Rakic. I don't know how he is going to deal with 6"6 Johnny Walker trying to land a flying knee to his jaw.
because journeyman spann nearly ko ed walker 2 times

because journeyman spann nearly ko ed walker 2 times

He didn't "nearly KO" Walker.

He dropped Walker who then swept him 30 seconds later.

Once they got back to the feet Spann and Walker landed simaltaneously, yes Walker fell to the ground and got right back up, while Spann was out on his feet and dove into Johnny Walker because he was about to go out on his feet.

Johnny Walker was not in danger a single second that fight, the guy has a bad chin, but any ref who has watched him knows that and is going to allow him to continue as long as he gets back up.

In contrast, Jiri Prochazka was literally knocked unconscious by a Dominick Reyes upkick (according to Jiri himself), yet allowed to continue?

Walker has never been knocked unconcious in the UFC, unlike Jiri, so to me his chin is on par with all the elite LHWs.

Smith is, and has always been terrible.

Back