JP Buys..punchdrunk before

ChrisWhite

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Dude has taken tremendous amounts of damage in UFC..

I mean...Max Holloway sits in the top 3 for most significant head strikes absorbed in the UFC at 29 and look what he's accomplished :D with that said, JP Buys is no Max Holloway, hell I don't even think he'll be in the UFC long enough to rack up any sort of statistics anyhow....or Wins for that matter, dude's 0 - 2 and could have been finished 10x the world over if Jackson had an OUNCE of Fight IQ.

It's a different ball game once people like JP get out of the Contender Series level of opposition.

Yeah the way he ate those shots and him getting dropped several times was really hard to watch. It could probably be his final UFC fight.

JP Buys is a natural flyweight, he was coming up to bantamweight for this fight so it makes sense he was having trouble with the power. I think he'll get one more fight down at flyweight before UFC considers cutting him.

JP Buys is a natural flyweight, he was coming up to bantamweight for this fight so it makes sense he was having trouble with the power. I think he'll get one more fight down at flyweight before UFC considers cutting him.

Hes.....bad tho.

Not much shine and didn't like (his end) of eve's scrap.

Still dude was up a class and prolly worth another mile or two...

He looked even worse at Flyweight though. He's just plain bad.

He looked even worse at Flyweight though. He's just plain bad.

Probably but UFC would probably like to give him one more chance to pick up a win, he has that gimmick with his wife being in the UFC as well so that's a marketable aspect to him if he could turn things around.

10 inches…
icon-59c85e88-e504-4c82-b509-e9ae8c1ffaca-Zendaya.gif

I mean...Max Holloway sits in the top 3 for most significant head strikes absorbed in the UFC at 29 and look what he's accomplished :D with that said, JP Buys is no Max Holloway, hell I don't even think he'll be in the UFC long enough to rack up any sort of statistics anyhow....or Wins for that matter, dude's 0 - 2 and could have been finished 10x the world over if Jackson had an OUNCE of Fight IQ.

It's a different ball game once people like JP get out of the Contender Series level of opposition.

Tbf he hasn't even done that, Montel was on the Contender Series too.

JP Buys is one reason Dana is packing DWCS with non-prospects with 20+ fights.

Good job JP on revolutionising that aspect of the fight game!

Yeah regardless of the circumstances in this fight, he's simply a poor fighter. One of the DWCS guys/girls who will have very short, miserable ufc stints.

I don't see his woman staying with him for long. Only so many times a woman can watch that happen without wanting another man.
I have it on good authority that she was seen with jackson late last night

Back