Strickland vs Luke has a funny storyline if you wanna stretch it a bit

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
In Sean's recent interview with The Schmo he said he hated guys like the Schmo because they'd be getting all the girlies and he'd be wondering why he's not having as much success.

I deem Strickland as an incel from this point on. Sean is the grimmy, violent, enraged at life Incel and Luke is the model, pretty boy ladies man who Sean is envious of.

That's it, that's the storyline.
Incel vs Chad
licensed-image.jpeg
Vs.
image.jpeg

Sorry

licensed-image

Damn, just noticed Sean Strickland looks like Ted Cruz but bald. No wonder he's so ornery
Ted_Cruz_official_116th_portrait_%28cropped%29.jpg

"He hated guys like the Schmo who got all the girlies"

Typo? You mean guys like Luke?

I'm not surprised that Strickland would have a hard time getting women, dude says some absolutely psychotic shit lol

I have a hard time seeing Luke staying conscious in any fight at this point. Good fighter though.

"He hated guys like the Schmo who got all the girlies"

Typo? You mean guys like Luke?

I'm not surprised that Strickland would have a hard time getting women, dude says some absolutely psychotic shit lol
Naw bro the dawg told me women love bad bois

<{silvanormal}>

i don't believe Rockhold has ever had sex

as soon as their clothes are off he'd just say something about how he's a samurai and they'd ditch his weeaboo ass

In Sean's recent interview with The Schmo he said he hated guys like the Schmo because they'd be getting all the girlies and he'd be wondering why he's not having as much success.

I deem Strickland as an incel from this point on. Sean is the grimmy, violent, enraged at life Incel and Luke is the model, pretty boy ladies man who Sean is envious of.

That's it, that's the storyline.
Incel vs Chad
View attachment 880012
Vs.
View attachment 880013

Sorry
Luke is a Chad as long as he keeps his mouth shut.

Back