How tense was Jose Aldo

Thebeaver50

The only animals I eat are Crackers
@Orange
Reaction score
Jose Aldo looked like he was gonna squeeze the microphone in half at the press conference, looking like a zombie and I thought maybe he lost a tooth chomping gum like that for 45 minutes.

He’s gonna get hurt Saturday

Reactions: Mat
I thought he looked pretty focused. Is that the same as tense? I guess we all see different things. And I still haven’t made my prediction on this fight. I need to see the weigh ins first.

I thought he looked pretty focused. Is that the same as tense? I guess we all see different things. And I still haven’t made my prediction on this fight. I need to see the weigh ins first.
Let's say you're right. When did that shit ever matter?
Please point to me a fight that was won at the weigh in or face off?
Most mma fans are fucking dumb.

Let's say you're right. When did that shit ever matter?
Please point to me a fight that was won at the weigh in or face off?
Most mma fans are fucking dumb.
When their prediction doesn’t work they forget about it, when it does it solidifies their body analysis skills haha. I remember for the second Conor Dustin fight Helwani was talking about how Conor would win because Dustin crouched after he did in the face off lmao.

When their prediction doesn’t work they forget about it, when it does it solidifies their body analysis skills haha. I remember for the second Conor Dustin fight Helwani was talking about how Conor would win because Dustin crouched after he did in the face off lmao.
Look at Fedor. He would have lost every fight according to these dorks.

Back