Derrick Lewis will become the best HW

Yrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes i know he lost to Mark Hunt, Junior Dos Santos and Daniel Cormier, but from now on Derrick will have the longest HW win streak ever, even longer then Fedor Emelianenko.

I wish him all the best, Ciryl is to overated. He will outwrestle him eventually and start Ground and Pound.

Yes i know he lost to Mark Hunt, Junior Dos Santos and Daniel Cormier, but from now on Derrick will have the longest HW win streak ever, even longer then Fedor Emelianenko.

I wish him all the best, Ciryl is to overated. He will outwrestle him eventually and start Ground and Pound.
I don’t think Lewis will be wrestling anyone.

but from now on Derrick will have the longest HW win streak ever, even longer then Fedor Emelianenko.

So Lewis is going to win his next 20+ fights at age 36?

giphy.gif

Hahaha nice join date Sir, and good trolling as well.

Keep dreaming TS.... since reality will be a rude awakening

I think he needs to get in better shape if he's gonna to finish the rest of his career unbeaten

So the worst fighter is gonna be the best fighter? Crazy sport.

I don’t think Lewis will be wrestling anyone.

Lewis will just be getting up like a man mountain while people just try to hold him down.

Lewis has won more fights than anyone I can think of as underdog. Never count him out. As for OP's claim, I very much doubt lewis has a super long streak because his not exactly technical and is often down on the cards when he wins by KO. I am hoping he wins on the weekend but I really have no idea who will win.

Im sorry I like lewis, but I'm not delusional

We're about 25+ fights and 7 or 8 years from Fedor territory, so let's settle down on the hyperbole for now.

Gane is going to dance for 25 minutes and people will be wondering if they saw a fight or dance off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back