Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The Ultimate Fighter Season 29
Where: ESPN +
Time: 9:00 PM ET
Date: 08/03/2021​

Sign up for ESPN+ right here, and you can then stream the UFC, PFL and “The Ultimate Fighter” live on your smart TV, computer, phone, tablet or streaming device via the ESPN app.

upload_2021-7-5_23-21-46-jpeg.865367

Tonight we will head on up to the middleweight division for the semi final matchup between Andrei Petroski and Bryan Battle. Both men will bring their best in hopes to punch a ticket to the finale.

Last edited:
I’m excited for when we get the contender series back. More my speed. But we’re in the semis now which always tend to me a little higher skill wise

I'm exactly the same way. I didn't really used to watch TUF. I am enjoying it but the contender series is more my style as well. But I am thankful for tonight's fight.

What?

Edit: no head butt then?

Battles looking like a problem out there.

One thing I noticed was when Bryan was explaining how Volk has the training laid out and how he's " never worked this hard in a fight" . It showed the difference in what a champions camp looks like ( Volk obvs) and a camp who's never had a champion ( Ortegas team)

TBF this show is really starting to trigger me. For whatever reason I've never liked Volk. Ortega is portrayed like a dick, maybe he is, but his team has been dropping like flies. Its incredibly frustrating to me and somehow takes away from the fights themselves. I hope Murdock wins next weekend. I remember Ortega seeming unhappy with the show and if thats an indicator of a blowout that's frustrating in its own regard

With all due respect. I am partially just oversensitive with the way the Aldo and Max fights turned out

Back