Herb Dean Fault

Cauliflower Ear

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can’t wait to see Gaine on the floor receiving those extra necessary shots from The Black Beast, with Herb Dean running over from the other side of the cage screaming stop

Get off him mang, H Town up in this mutha fucka

I think it's pretty shitty to wish extra CTE on people.

I know some brain trauma is part of the game, but to wish more than necessary on someone is just shitty stuff dude.
Bisping just came out and said when his opponent is all bloodied up, beat up to shits, and done for... it turns him on, the idea of grabbing the back of the head and hitting him with a knee

Fighters mentality

<{JustBleed}>

Lewis is smashing Gane before the 3rd.

God Lewis isn’t gonna touch gane once cmon. He’s gonna stay on the outside and pepper lewis all day

Bisping just came out and said when his opponent is all bloodied up, beat up to shits, and done for... it turns him on, the idea of grabbing the back of the head and hitting him with a knee

Fighters mentality

<{JustBleed}>

I like being on the receiving end. Gets me hard when Im getting beat up.

Probably some weird fucked up link to my abuse growing up.

Hearb is always ready to avoid additional punches

hpyZB32.gif

I think it's pretty shitty to wish extra CTE on people.

I know some brain trauma is part of the game, but to wish more than necessary on someone is just shitty stuff dude.
He did say Necessary so how is it more than necessary?

Lewis getting a belt makes me very happy.

War Beast.

Can't wait for him to drop Ngannou too.

Fighters mentality

<{JustBleed}>

Sounds like he’s reminiscing about the Cung Le fight.

43e13ecac59543fe9ae13c0f38d14085.gif

cung-le-ufc-fightp-night-48-screenshot.jpg

Lewis getting a belt makes me very happy.

War Beast.

Can't wait for him to drop Ngannou too.
We have to be very careful as Lewis could easily not make it to either date. HBS (Hot Bawls Syndrome) can devastate anyone with testicles and with no known cure he battles it like a man every day, training through it, plowing his wife through it, even taking out would be robbers, all while his bawls could reach critical temperature and go into human-nuclear meltdown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back