afterthoughts about khabibs reaction against mcgregor

Rockomon

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
in retrospect, i dont get whats with the Khabib Abdulmanapovich Nurmagomedov hate, in regard to his reaction to his win against conor mcgregor. conor talked a lot of smack pre-fight. some people say it's cultural differences, but seems to be that wanting to "shut people up" after they ran off with their mouth about your entire existence is a reaction that can be considered "universal" lol

For "it's just business", Conor ran his mouth excessively and endangered a bunch of UFC fighters with his antics. Khabib's actions were justified
mcgregor.jpg

giphy10.gif

Dude threw caution to the wind and launched himself into the crowd potentially injuring someone just as Conor McBreaker launched a trolly with no care in the world for others.

Dude threw caution to the wind and launched himself into the crowd potentially injuring someone just as Conor McBreaker launched a trolly with no care in the world for others.
Imagine he took a 6 hour flight across the sea to do that in a fully premeditated move?

Or that he got several fighters off of the UFC card by *actually* injuring them?

Or that he did it simply because his friend was approached and asked to account for words nobody made him say but himself?

Then it would be "just as" as Conor's behaviour. I do agree they were both unwise moves however.

Did this really need its own thread?

Welcome to 3 yrs later.

Khabib went running instead of rematching Conor when both men are healthy and sober. Thats why he lost alot of fans.
That's why his fanbase increased right after and since, and Conor's been leaking fans like a corroded pipe.

Conor is the best thing to happen to Khabib's and Dustin's careers and they were the worst things to happen to his. Karma is indeed a mirror.

I know what ya mean. Both had different shit backing the reaction, but both put caution to the wind and risk to others, but I will say Conor's was way worse for others, Khabib's could of been way worse to himself.

It was a great moment, it reminded fans and fighters that words and actions have to be accountable and all is not forgiven just because you lost a fist fight.

Hopefully Khabib get's sober again soon.

Khabib went running instead of rematching Conor when both men are healthy and sober. Thats why he lost alot of fans.
Lol so stupid. I dont even know if you’re being serious or not. Khabib went on to destroy the next two guys that deserved shots over Conor. Conor went on to get beat up by one of those guys twice.

Khabib, like Dustin has Conors number 10 out of 10 times. No matter how many rematches Conor is given against either opponents, he will never beat them.

You are a blatant troll, no one is as stupid as you. Not even Conors biggest nut suck rider

He didn’t jump into the “crowd”. That’s an outright lie, and you know it. There is a barricade between all the fight personnel, and the “crowd”. So your lie as justification for what Conor did is completely expected. But, 100% bullshit.

Khabib, like Dustin has Conors number 10 out of 10 times. No matter how many rematches Conor is given against either opponents, he will never beat them.

You are a blatant troll, no one is as stupid as you. Not even Conors biggest nut suck rider
You mean 9/10. Dustin lost the first fight against Conor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back