Espn+ price increasing to $6.99 ($2) next month

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I bought the last ppv at a friend's house and was disappointed they didn't offer their usual package deal of a year of espn+ and the ppv for $89.99. Espn+ doesn't offer any annual plans as far as I know.

Get ready to pay an additional $2 if you have an Espn+ account

Disney being fucking greedy. $2/month is a small sum, but it's the principle of these streaming services slowly but surely increasing the fee once they lock you in, and the next thing you know, you are dishing out more money than you used to pay for cable
Evil-Mickey-Mouse1.jpg

I bought the last ppv at a friend's house and was disappointed they didn't offer their usual package deal of a year of espn+ and the ppv for $89.99. Espn+ doesn't offer any annual plans as far as I know.

Get ready to pay an additional $2 if you have an Espn+ account
Actually the annual plan is .11cents more compared to month by month. $59.99. Just checked. LOL.

Disney being fucking greedy. $2/month is a small sum, but it's the principle of these streaming services slowly but surely increasing the fee once they lock you in, and the next thing you know, you are dishing out more money than you used to pay for cable
Evil-Mickey-Mouse1.jpg
What's worst is Disney hasn't even put out any good content in over a decade.

I mean avengers was a fun ride though.

I just found a way to switch to that $59.99 annual plan via the app. Im glad i won't be getting monthly charges but still, lol. Those sneaky bastards

Disney Bundle with Hulu, Disney+ & ESPN+ is still only $13.99/month.

That’s the most cost effective way to go for now.

They will be charging 6.99 a month. 59.99 for a year would be cheaper by $23.89
I just found a way to switch to that $59.99 annual plan via the app. Im glad i won't be getting monthly charges but still, lol. Those sneaky bastards
THAT'S WHAT I JUST TOLD YOU! LOL. I don't have an app that has access to the future. LOL.

Exactly. Even better is splitting it with two of your buddies and they Venmo you $5 a month since you can be logged into each with three different user names.

They got me with that. I watch Hulu sometimes but almost never Disney. Not sure why I have all 3.

want to watch something from the MCU or starwars, you need a subscription for that. want to watch something else, you´ll need another sub for some other services, want to read an article about something, that would be another sub to some site i dont give a shit about - nah fuck all that shit.

things are going to get bad in the gaming industry. amazon is about to launch a platform to compete with steam/epic/etc which will be "free" for prime members. for the first few years, they are willing to run it at a loss to kill the competition then jack up the prices when there is no one left - the same format used time and time again. in the end, we the consumer, pay more and have less options.

fuck these greedy companies. running you own plexx server with a decent torrent collection is still the best way to go about home entertainment.

ESPN+ is getting a lot more NHL games this year, which is one of the main reasons I wanted it in the first place.

Thank you for doing the simple research, I switched to that plan. Shoutout to Dude Incredible for being awesome

Yeah and thanks to both of you for explaining that it's cheaper to get it for a year. Honestly I'd didn't understand it until you made that clear.

PPV cost goes up.
Streaming service cost goes up.
But upping the FON and PON bonuses will break their bank says Dana

Evil-Mickey-Mouse1.jpg

They also lost a bunch of subscribers once they completely screwed up Star Wars and kicked Gina off the Mandalorian. They have to make up for that somehow.

things are going to get bad in the gaming industry. amazon is about to launch a platform to compete with steam/epic/etc which will be "free" for prime members. for the first few years, they are willing to run it at a loss to kill the competition then jack up the prices when there is no one left - the same format used time and time again. in the end, we the consumer, pay more and have less options.

Can you be more precise? Steam, as a platform, is already free.

I’m in latin america due to work, it’s free over here thank gawd. Espn is being ridiculous…. most of these cards look worse than your regular fight for the troops or UFN on SpikeTV.

Back