Media Maybe Maycee Barber isn’t so bad afterall-- Has Sherdog been wrong about her??

You Will Vote For Dreyga

You have no choice
@Gold
Reaction score
WHAT IS WITH ALL THE MAYCEE BARBER HATE ANYWAY???

SHE SEEMS LIKE A GOOD PERSON TRYING TO DO GOOD THINGS. WHAT EXACTLY DID SHE DO THAT WAS SO HORRIBLE????

In her post-fight interview with Daniel Cormier, Maycee Barber gave a shoutout to United States-based non-profit organization Operation Underground Railroad, which works to assist government agencies in rescuing and rehabilitating victims of human trafficking and sex trafficking, with a special focus on children.

Maycee Barber is a supporter and member of the organization and has taken part in campaigns in the past to raise awareness. On World Day Against Trafficking last year, Maycee Barber joined former NHL player Brooks Laich and filmmakers Heber Cannon and Marston Sawyers of Buttery Bros for a workout demonstration to highlight the cause.

On World Day Against Trafficking last year, Maycee Barber joined former NHL player Brooks Laich and filmmakers Heber Cannon and Marston Sawyers of Buttery Bros for a workout demonstration to highlight the cause.

"July 30th is World Day Against Human Trafficiking. I'm a big part of Operation Underground Railroad and it is a super important part of my life. And so, I'll be in Salt Lake City, Utah and if anyone in Utah would like to come out and support an amazing cause, follow my Instagram right now. I just made a post with all the information on it. So please go there, follow them, see if you can donate. Be part of rising up for children," Maycee Barber said.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

SHE SEEMS LIKE A GOOD PERSON TRYING TO DO GOOD THINGS. WHAT EXACTLY DID SHE DO THAT WAS SO HORRIBLE????

In her post-fight interview with Daniel Cormier, Maycee Barber gave a shoutout to United States-based non-profit organization Operation Underground Railroad, which works to assist government agencies in rescuing and rehabilitating victims of human trafficking and sex trafficking, with a special focus on children.

Maycee Barber is a supporter and member of the organization and has taken part in campaigns in the past to raise awareness. On World Day Against Trafficking last year, Maycee Barber joined former NHL player Brooks Laich and filmmakers Heber Cannon and Marston Sawyers of Buttery Bros for a workout demonstration to highlight the cause.

On World Day Against Trafficking last year, Maycee Barber joined former NHL player Brooks Laich and filmmakers Heber Cannon and Marston Sawyers of Buttery Bros for a workout demonstration to highlight the cause.

"July 30th is World Day Against Human Trafficiking. I'm a big part of Operation Underground Railroad and it is a super important part of my life. And so, I'll be in Salt Lake City, Utah and if anyone in Utah would like to come out and support an amazing cause, follow my Instagram right now. I just made a post with all the information on it. So please go there, follow them, see if you can donate. Be part of rising up for children," Maycee Barber said.

So your argument is good person but shit fighter?
bj-penn-gif-not-bad-gif.gif

To be a cynic, that organization has a reputation for chasing headlines and blowing their achievements out of proportion. On top of whether or not you think their specific focus is helpful (as in going after sex workers in general as opposed to targeting it more narrowly).

Not to mention their founder is a special type of moron to argue that building a border wall would help crack down on trafficking.

On top of the standard issue of Americans traipsing into country x to show to fix a problem/road to he'll is paved with good intentions.

It's hard to be a fan of boring 'fighters'

especially when they're randomly hyped by the UFC

There is a difference between not being fan and outright hate

I'm not a fan of most fighters-- just indifferent. Maycee seems to have large mob of people who want her to fail in life so badly. I don't understand wishing ill will to a person whose greatest sin was being a little overconfident

I'm not a fan of most fighters-- just indifferent. Maycee seems to have large mob of people who want her to fail in life so badly. I don't understand wishing ill will to a person whose greatest sin was being a little overconfident

the view from the basement is that girl needs to be put in her place to teach all girls a lesson for rejecting me!!!!!1111

I was rooting for her past weekend. Happy she took the decision.
Hope she succeeds in what she puts her heart on.
Hard work Maycee!

You're the worst sherdogger I've ever seen

people are only criticizing her striking ability

Nobody outright hates her lol

To be a cynic, that organization has a reputation for chasing headlines and blowing their achievements out of proportion. On top of whether or not you think their specific focus is helpful (as in going after sex workers in general as opposed to targeting it more narrowly).

Not to mention their founder is a special type of moron to argue that building a border wall would help crack down on trafficking.

On top of the standard issue of Americans traipsing into country x to show to fix a problem/road to he'll is paved with good intentions.

Even if that organization was perfect, I don’t see what Maycee Barber supporting their cause has to do with anything. She’s still objectively unlikable as a fighter.

Maybe she will improve skill wise and other sides of her personality will be revealed. Who knows? As of now though, I cringe when I see her name on a card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back