TJ's "Daddy's home, bitches"

Fossor

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Reminded me of Ben Askren's "Hey Dana, is that really the best you got" after almost getting killed by Robbie Lawler.
hqdefault.jpg

Every man should get a wife. After all, happiness is not the main thing in life.

A friend of mine once told me a man is not complete until he’s married… Then he’s finished.

But I lied, I don’t have friends, I read that on marriage jokes website. I memorized it to use it one day but it never worked out.

Well, for a return fight against a really solid opponent I suppose that’s good stuff, but he’s either falling off or gearing up to tear through the division.

lawler has been washed up for a while

tj came back and beat (or at least showed he is competitive with) the top of the division

Oh he bak He bak!

<BC1>

lawler has been washed up for a while

tj came back and beat (or at least showed he is competitive with) the top of the division
Props to "beating" Cory. But he is 35, that is older than Aldo. His knee popped and face got split. And Yan is as tough as it gets

Welcomed back like a returning king after popping for the most blatant and worst PED a guy can take.

Wins a close fight that can have been easily scored for the other guy.

Meanwhile, other sports that involve riding a bike ban their athletes for life for popping for the same thing that TJ pops for.

Welcomed back like a returning king after popping for the most blatant and worst PED a guy can take.

Meanwhile, other sports that involve riding a bike ban their athletes for life for popping for the same thing that TJ pops for.
I was impressed by TJ, even as someone who can't stand him.
But you're right.
It's not like you could ingest EPO by accident either.
It was 100% intentional cheating of the worst kind.

That what I’m gonna say to my future kids and wife… once I get out of my mom’s basement and find a job.. and a girlfriend..
Come now, Uncle Jun. You don't want the grand irony of your mother telling her friends how you didn't have the makings of a varsity athlete.

Lifetime ban too harsh for a first time pop imo.

Back