Very fitting that Yan vs Sterling 2 is the day before Halloween

Devils night. Bad night for people like Aljo. Good for evil fuckers like Pee-yoater.

I’ve been calling it...

He’s going to land a wtf KO and make sherdog cry (me included).
Didn't thought about it before but know that I've read it, it seems impossible for the fight to end any other way. It's going to fucking happen
<DisgustingHHH>

I got Sterling in the rematch. Going to put some $$ on it, I expect the odds to be tasty for Aljo lol. People overeating Yan's performance.

From what I saw Aljo had title fight jitters and a huge adrenaline dump after dominating most of the 1st round despite a late rally from Yan.

Aljo blew his gas tank in the 1st round and the fight still went 4 rounds. He was even the one moving forward most of the fight even while gassed.

I didn't see that fight as totally one sided like some people make it out to be. Yan was winning but given how badly Aljo was moving after the 1st round it should have been much worse for Aljo and not reach the 4th. A simple management energy and composure from Sterling and he will have a good chance. Aljo's performance can only get better meanwhile I don't think a better scenario can happen for Yan.

I got Sterling by UD or Sub

Last edited:
I really fucking hope Sterling wins this fight, in fact I don’t remember ever rooting for a fighter who I am not even a fan of, this hard.

It would be glorious too see all these dude bros and keyboard tough guys suck the fattest dick in the universe.

67170_10151275989286276_350403800_n.0.jpg

I didn't see that fight as totally one sided like some people make it out to be. Yan was winning but given how badly Aljo was moving after the 1st round it should have been much worse for Aljo and not reach the 4th. A simple management energy and composure from Sterling and he will have a good chance. Aljo's performance can only get better meanwhile I don't think a better scenario can happen for Yan.

I got Sterling by UD or Sub

Yeah, I had a similar view. Yan had pulled ahead at the point when he fouled sterling, but I really don't recall the fight on the whole as a one-sided beatdown, despite having seen many descriptions along those lines. No, it wouldn't shock me either if Sterling won.

That fight was getting away from Sterling and it'll be more of the same

Back