Shavkat vs khamzat

Kono dio da!

Giorno's Father
@red
Reaction score
That's a fight that needs to happen at some point. Who do you guys think would win that? And why?

That's a fight that needs to happen at some point. Who do you guys think would win that? And why?

This is the very definition of prospect killing fight.

I don't know who would win this one. But I know Shavkat is better than ANYONE Khamzat have faced.

I think there are easier fights for Khamzat in top 5 and top 10 than Khamzat. Khamzat would run over guys like Masvidal.

I hate the narrative that any fight would kill a prospect. Lets keep feeding each guy cans til they're 20 and 0 so we can see them fight. I love this fight. This fight should happen immediately! Loser gets 1 loss on their record. Not the end of the world.

Chimaev vs Edwards is a great match. Waiting to see it booked. Might have to wait 5 years for it to be booked and canceled again

I hate the narrative that any fight would kill a prospect. Lets keep feeding each guy cans til they're 20 and 0 so we can see them fight. I love this fight. This fight should happen immediately! Loser gets 1 loss on their record. Not the end of the world.
for sure, it could end up looking like Leon Edwards/Kamaru Usman, never know with how their careers playout, but we're due for a rematch with usman/leon for sure.

Khamzat is a false idol. Shavkat is the one who was chosen

Brother there's nothing false about Khamzat

UntidyDisloyalGharial-size_restricted.gif

wait until they are both in the top 5 then do it

Shavkat Rakhmonov isn't really undefeated. He was allowed to mix in amateur fights after turning professional. Because the MMA scene in the former Soviet republics is extremely corrupt. That is why so many fighters emerge from there with undefeated records.

Here is Shavkat Rakhmonov losing an amateur fight when he was already 4-0 as a professional.

Khamzat has alrdy beaten Aliskerov, who’s arguably better than Shavkat.

Khamzat has shown no weaknesses thus far in his career. He has too many haters downplaying his performances

Sorry bud but Lord Khamzat would put a L on that record.

I'd rather know why Shavkat's been fairly inactive the last 2 years and why he doesn't have a wiki page, as a good prospect?

Khamzat has a comeback fight vs Jianlang in Brocktober. I'd hope he wins and starts to fight better competition actively.

If both these guys stay active and keep winning they'll likely both be ranked soon. I like what the UFC did with JDS and Cain. Two brackets at HW for them, both leading to a title shot. If both dominate they could do that with these. If not, match them up.

This is the very definition of prospect killing fight.

I don't know who would win this one. But I know Shavkat is better than ANYONE Khamzat have faced.

I think there are easier fights for Khamzat in top 5 and top 10 than Khamzat. Khamzat would run over guys like Masvidal.

better than Aliskerov?

Shavkat Rakhmonov isn't really undefeated. He was allowed to mix in amateur fights after turning professional. Because the MMA scene in the former Soviet republics is extremely corrupt. That is why so many fighters emerge from there with undefeated records.

Here is Shavkat Rakhmonov losing an amateur fight when he was already 4-0 as a professional.

Fedor's MMA Union had a rule until 2018 (or something like that, maybe it was 2017 or some other year) that you are allowed to compete in amateurs if you have a certain number of pro fights (let's say less than 10 pro fights but I don't remember exact number). Then, MMA Union allowed fighters with any number of pro fights compete in amateurs. And I think there were some funny examples, like some 15-1 pro guys getting wrecked by guys with 0 pro fights or 0-1 pro records.

Back