If it happened..

3rdAccount

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Gus we saw last at LHW fought Rockhold we saw at LHW, who do you see winning? Dana White tried to make this fight happen three years ago. Gustafsson mentioned that it would be a good payday fight. I think it's a good fight to make now since Rockhold can't find an opponent at middleweight and Gustafsson is coming back. I think it'd be a close matchup. I can't tell who will win so I won't even be able to dispute what any of you say. Let's hear it.

Last edited:
If Gus we saw last at LHW fought Rockhold we saw at LHW, who do you see winning? I think it'd be a close matchup. I can't tell who will win so I won't even be able to dispute what any of you say. Now, let's hear it.
Dont tell me what to do
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Gus has a better chin. I think he would take it. Both are beyond their prime and are shop worn. Gus can be submitted but I don't have faith in Luke getting him down to do it. He would eventually catch Luke in an exchange during the fight.

Does Gus even fight anymore? Dudes heart hasn't been in it since he was fed to Roided up Jones

Isn't there a fantasy match fourm?

I don't understand why people enjoy speculating fights that will most likely never happen.

It's like asking if 10 triple C's would beat Francis...who fucking cares, what else goes on your brain if that is the shit you think about on your days off?

Isn't there a fantasy match fourm?

I don't understand why people enjoy speculating fights that will most likely never happen.

It's like asking if 10 triple C's would beat Francis...who fucking cares, what else goes on your brain if that is the shit you think about on your days off?
Because Gustafsson once said Rockhold would be a good payday fight and Dana even worked on making the fight happen. Just remembered that since Rockhold is having trouble finding an opponent and Gustafsson said he is coming back. Also, how self-unaware do you have to be to say that on Sherdog forum. Get your 10 Cejudo bullshit out of here.

Last edited:
Back