Rumored Ankalaev vs Oezdemir fighting in august

Where's the fight happening?

I don't think that Oezdemir can come back to the US for the time being after his legal problems in Florida.

Why does it feel like as soon as jones leaves the division there's a bunch of new exciting prospects on the rise? Maybe it's because jones left that I feel that way.

Big Hands is no easy task
tenor.gif

Volkan takes all the hardest fights respect, hope it pays off for him this time.

Nothing against Oezdemir but I am often surprised how he's been in the UFC for so long, I never would've thought he'd make it to a TS let alone being in the top 10.

Nothing against Oezdemir but I am often surprised how he's been in the UFC for so long, I never would've thought he'd make it to a TS let alone being in the top 10.
Lol it’s UFC LHW .. when you can’t hang in Bellator that’s where you go

Why would you think that?

He can beat anyone and has been really competitive even in his losses.

I always thought he was underappreciated

Why would you think that?

He can beat anyone and has been really competitive even in his losses.

I always thought he was underappreciated
I don't know, he never struck me as someone who could do good enough for whatever reason. Him beating Rakic, Manuwa and Cirkunov shows he's clearly talented.

This is a great fight, Ankalaev I think could be a real contender if he can get past this test.

Probably see a more wrestle heavy approach which is smart Oezemir has some power in those hands.

As always, Dagestanis should have long winning streaks before they can get top opponents. Some other guys can have Oezdemir in their UFC debut

Back