Leon "No Charisma" Edwards Stealing from Colby

fullspar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Leon has no character, and thinks he is charismatic by stealing other fighters talk.

Timestamped

Leon, you have clearly been watching Colby. How about coming up with your own content?
We know you struggle to be entertaining, as you are as boring to watch fight and win on decisions, as you are talking.
Loosen up a bit, maybe you should have gone to Nate's after party and got high and got some girls.

You talk about #nochinburns but your chin didn't look so great after Nate's one two.
Burn's would crack his jaw.

Didn't read, but you should be ashamed of yourself to make threads about fighter's charisma / personality.

Can you even recognise his top-notch striking / footwork skills? Or is that too much to ask of people like you?

Are you another 85er who thinks Leon lost to Nate because of that last minute?

What, has Rocky become a complete ass hat to draw attention to himself?? - what an original and innovative technique to steal!!!

Glad you pointed out that Edwards is boring. I mean after all, Colby is truly Mr. Excitement as a fighter and he would never stoop to acting like an utter jackass in order to ensure his revoltingly boring-ass self remains relevant right!!?? - although, admittedly, I was entertained when his jaw was broken (unfortunately, it's come back stronger than ever - what's it take to shut this imbecil up anyway??)

As far as I can tell -
Edwards has had 9 stops in his pro career: 3 subs, 3 TKOs, 3 KOs (pillow fisted Colby ain't NEVER knocked out no opponent)
Colby has had 10 stops in his pro career: 6 subs, 4 TKOs,
Wait a minute, who's boring now??

Last edited:
Didn't read, but you should be ashamed of yourself to make threads about fighter's charisma / personality.

Can you even recognise his top-notch striking / footwork skills? Or is that too much to ask of people like you?

These people will never change. Best to just leave them alone.

This bozo is a return ban account spamming these stupid Calvin threads. Go to bed, Calvin.

This bozo is a return ban account spamming these stupid Calvin threads. Go to bed, Calvin.

Hey it's the KAS president - Kadyrov Appreciation Society.
:)

But back to topic, he is a 2016 account so not sure it's a banned account's shitty return version.

I said Gilbert got knocked out by a jab the day after, so i guess Colby stole it from me.

Leon has no character, and thinks he is charismatic by stealing other fighters talk.

Timestamped

Leon, you have clearly been watching Colby. How about coming up with your own content?
We know you struggle to be entertaining, as you are as boring to watch fight and win on decisions, as you are talking.
Loosen up a bit, maybe you should have gone to Nate's after party and got high and got some girls.

You talk about #nochinburns but your chin didn't look so great after Nate's one two.
Burn's would crack his jaw.

You've made some decent points in your other threads but this is pathetic man.

TS is a dope. It's not stealing material to point out an objective fact that the whole world witnessed. So if he pointed out that someone lost, would he be stealing Joe Rogan's material, because he's the first one to comment on it live? Just idiocy.

Gilbert has no room to talk about anyone after that pitiful performance against Usman. It was shameful, a complete waste of time. He needs to keep quiet like Paulo Costa after a loss like that.

You don't get a hold of it at the first attempt, so I hope Leon keeps going and finds his own trash talking voice. Colby copied others at first, as well.

Colby isn't charismatic. He's a nice guy with a gimmick which's purpose is to get paid. Leon is a no bullshit merit-based fighter, who, imo, makes the mistake of always waiting for fights that aren't guaranteed. It works sometimes, but usually not. And with draws, and Leon isn't one.

The 10-fight unbeaten streak isn't a foolproof metric to determine the next contender. It's the context of the opponents he beat. Where they were ranked and how he beat them. So he still needs a signature win.

For just winning being enough it can be the winner of WB/Burns. Then Leon has the long win streak and a legit WW top guy on his resume to get him a title shot.

leon scott is so boring
He sounds so exciting, "Title shot" "Title shot" and "My title shot"

I love how they show the replay highlight of the winner getting rocked LOL, shows how entertaining he his

He has great striking and great grappling and might be the most well-rounded fighter at WW but he doesn't really have that great footwork he's always very flat-footed and his legs can get a little too close sometimes

Back