Rogan, Volkanovski, Craig Jones calculation

fullspar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Volkanovski is billed as 5'6, whilst Craig Jones is billed as 6'1
From my calculation, Joe is 5'7 with the high heels

Volkanovski clearly is putting the lean on Rogan, I am sure he is just helping him out to appear a bit taller.

Reactions: G10
that happiness on Joe's face when first time in his entire existence he stumbled upon someone shorter than him

height bless
Its just the heels, lean and the fact Volkanovski is staning forward that give the impression Joe is a solid 5'7.

Remove the heels, stand Joe and Volkanovski back 2 back barefoot, and you will find Joe is actually 5'5

Are we accounting for any kind of un-level flooring here? Like maybe a cord cover or what not

<Manning1>
Well Volkanovski is standing ahead of Joe, so thats gonna add an inch or so to the perspective, then you got the lean on top, that's another half inch to an inch. Rogans heels, plus Volkanovski maybe standing on a lower step. Until we see the floor, 5'7 with all the above factors is just a rough estimate.

So minus those and we could be dealing with a 5'4

Last edited:
Its just the heels, lean and the fact Volkanovski is staning forward that give the impression Joe is a solid 5'7.

Remove the heels, stand Joe and Volkanovski back 2 back barefoot, and you will find Joe is actually 5'5

nkry7.jpg

Joe Rogan height thread--a brand new topic never discussed before.

Volkanovski is billed as 5'6, whilst Craig Jones is billed as 6'1
From my calculation, Joe is 5'7 with the high heels

Volkanovski clearly is putting the lean on Rogan, I am sure he is just helping him out to appear a bit taller.

I love how we keep finding new ways to analyze his height. I think this running joke has already toppled the whole "Erik Silva age" thing. keep up the investigative journalism Sherbros! <{MingNope}> <{UberTS}>

This is a great thread TS. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Joe is taller than all of you Sherdoggers once he stands on his stacks of money. Wow this forum really sucks

Joe is taller than all of you Sherdoggers once he stands on his stacks of money. Wow this forum really sucks
Wrong.
All the money in the world can't buy Joe Rogan the pleasure being built like a true Sherdogger brings.

Back