Media Don Frye Towers Over Joe Rogan

realmario.jpg

Considering Don is 6ft1, Joe doesn't look that short here.
i would bet he may have shrunk an inch and is def bent over. he is probably standing 5’10 ish here, while rogan is hyperextending his spine to reach 5’8, with his lifts in.

actually, i have a 5’8 buddy who met rogan and said he is nearly the same height, just a bit shorter. i would bet he is 5’7, 5’6 at the lowest.

I would think at his age and mileage he has begun to shrink (seriously). Maybe 5ft11.... Hard to say if he was ever really 6ft1 as so many MMA fighters cut height.

Cody is 5ft8 and likely barefoot and and taller than Rogan who would have shoes on in th is pic. I think Rogan is more like 5ft6.
cody-garbrandt-is-interviewed-by-joe-rogan-during-the-ufc-217-weighin-picture-id869909756

For sure Rogan is on his tip toes in the original pic.

DEGJwzUXUAA1UB5

Last edited:
i would bet he may have shrunk an inch and is def bent over. he is probably standing 5’10 ish here, while rogan is hyperextending his spine to reach 5’8, with his lifts in.

actually, i have a 5’8 buddy who met rogan and said he is nearly the same height, just a bit shorter. i would bet he is 5’7, 5’6 at the lowest.
Your buddy is a liar

Fry's face is twice as big as normal. Good thing it wasn't that big when he was fighting.

He wears special shoes/lifts made to make short people appear taller. Hes a manlet bro, a random sherdogger literally spent $17k to write it in the sky lol.

Y’all are obsessed about dudes heights and I just don’t understand why I mean it have no impact on y’all lives so why do y’all care so much about this dude who don’t know y’all exist and will never meet height lol

Reactions: mkt
Back