Figgy reminds me of Rumble

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
Seeing him at the weigh ins ultra lean and sucked out. He reminded me of Rumble at 170 lol. 0% body fat with abs and a sucked in face lol. Big and tall for the weight class

Fig should move up, if he can’t have a good weight cut, his overall performances will suffer. Let’s not forget he missed weight for his first title fight.

I was rooting for Moreno and very happy that he dominated, but that jab was not supposed to drop Figgy lol. Dude needs to move up asap

smh figgy let me down lost me 400

some say he threw

some say its the weight cut

either way im off the figgy train... disappointing

I was thinking more like Yoel Romero. Made of concrete and does everything full power. Can be inconsistent depending on the particular night. Also struggles with the scale.

Hes a hairdresser, he’s been trained in how to cut, if hes not cutting something he feels extremely uncomfortable in there.

If he wants to move up, he should work on his elbow game, because without cutting all that weight, he’s putting years of cutting practice to waste.

Something definitely didn’t look right, he looked stuck in the mud in there and tentative for some reason. Maybe Moreno is a bad matchup for him but he can definitely do better than what we saw.

The weight cut seemed to kill his chin and gas tank. He almost had that TJ Dillashaw vs Cejudo thing going, where every punch he absorbed appeared to stun him.

He’s obviously good. But was never as far ahead of the pack as some claimed. He got inflated into this unstoppable killer because of UFC recency bias. All based on two wins over an obviously washed, and massively undersized, Joe Benavidez.

Back