I love the fact Adesanya turns meatheads into delusional crying babies

Young Calf Kick

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
First, he outclassed the Brazilian meathead so hard the latter had to resort to “I drunk wine before the fight” as an excuse in order to cope with humiliation.

Then, he went on to clown the Italian meathead for 5 rounds straight, the latter had nothing for him. After the bell Vettori, unable to cope with the idea a rather feminine, nerdy, anime loving guy schooled him, created a delusion to keep his ego intact and went on to claim he won the fight.

Adesanya making delusional meatheads struggle to cope with reality

Adesanya bless

Why is he calling out Robert Whittaker when he already absolutely crushed him?

Because he is the most obvious number 1 contender ever?

A legacy is also made of rematch, Fedor beat Big Nog 2 times, Stipe beat DC 2 times, Jones beat DC 2 times, GSP beat Bj Penn and Matt Hughes 2 times, Anderson beat Chael and Rich Franklin 2 times, Max Holloway beat Aldo 2 time, TJ beat Cody 2 times.
You need to rematch the best to prove your superiority is not a fluke

Izzy the type of guy you don't wanna get drunk or high around or fall asleep watching a movie with. No thanks bro. I'd rather hang out with the meatheads and train biceps and score bimbos with Costa and Vettori than watch anime and talk about my feelings with Izzy while we suck on each other's toes and shit.

Good fighter though.

Last edited:
Because he is the most obvious number 1 contender ever?

A legacy is also made of rematch, Fedor beat Big Nog 2 times, Stipe beat DC 2 times, Jones beat DC 2 times, GSP beat Bj Penn and Matt Hughes 2 times, Anderson beat Chael and Rich Franklin 2 times, Max Holloway beat Aldo 2 time.
You need to rematch the best to prove your superiority is not a fluke

If Robert wants it, sure, but I haven't seen any interviews where he's asking for the rematch. The first one was not remotely competitive.

Adesanya is good. Really good. Whether you like him or not. Vettori has nothing for him. Never did.
Izzy just beats midgets mostly, people much smaller than him i.e Kelvin arguably beat him. Bobby knuckles? Anybody who is about the same size he struggles or loses (Jan).
Vettori's leg was mashed he had absorbed about 50 kicks to the leg and he still kept putting Izzy against the cage and numerous takedowns.

He said he was not going to leave it to the judges, that he was going to knock Vittori out. Izzy could not even put away a one legged Italian. The guy is a fraud.

Izzy the type of guy you don't wanna get drunk or high around or fall asleep watching a movie with. No thanks bro. I'd rather hang out with the meatheads and train biceps and score bimbos with Costa and Vettori rather than watch anime and talk about my feelings with Izzy while we suck on each other's toes and shit.

Good fighter though.

{<redford}

If Robert wants it, sure, but I haven't seen any interviews where he's asking for the rematch. The first one was not remotely competitive.

He literaly called him out on the post fight interview after the Gastelum bout.
He later turned down because they proposed him the fight in June and 2 month and a half notice was too short for him, he needed more time to recover and prepare after the 5 round with Kelvin

Back