Media Israel Adesanya has some Sage Wisdom & Advice for Marvin Vettori

Nate should watch this

Also who the fuck is in Izzy's camp telling him he won?

Respect to Izzy for not listening to the YES men

Good advice. Vettori really seems delusional about his performance in that fight. The only way to improve is to understand and accept that you got beat, and from there work on improving the weaknesses in his game.

What works and doesn't work depends from person to person. Marvin clearly lost but in his mind he won. If that's what works for him then cool. He'll be back.

What works and doesn't work depends from person to person. Marvin clearly lost but in his mind he won. If that's what works for him then cool. He'll be back.
To be fair he said that right after the fight, I think he realizes now he lost

Good advice, but do some people seriously think Izzy beat Jan?

<6>

That is a mentality of a winner. You either win or you learn.

I would probably consider changing champs if i was Vettori too. The gameplan and advice from Kings were terrible for a guy fighting for a UFC world championship.

Loser mentality to think you won when you actually lost. Participation trophy level delusion.
"If that's what works for him"... well, it DIDN'T! Convincing yourself that you "won", that the judges all got it wrong every time you lose, does not work for anybody. Sure, it may allow them to sleep at night, but they will never be winners, they will never improve in that mindset

Izzy is the new MW GOAT.
Recency bias. Adesanya is a beast, but Silva is still by FAR the GOAT of the weight class.
Signed - a former Silva hater.

Now, if you wanna discount him because of the failed test, I get that. Gynosanya is suspect, too, but hasn't failed a test yet.

need cliffs dont want to hear his voice

Recency bias. Adesanya is a beast, but Silva is still by FAR the GOAT of the weight class.
Signed - a former Silva hater.

Anderson will always be amongst the GOATS of MMA period. Not just in the MW weight class.

Anderson is not in the UFC anymore. Izzy is the new MW King and GOAT

Back