Rogan riding Izzy already

H3c0gF9MeZQ9ROQel9QijGaVR9uRaJHJNd6pEaOyz2g.jpg

Israel’s striking is so ugly compared to other great strikers like Silva. It’s just not smooth looking and looks nowhere near as graceful, especially when he’s dodging.

Not to take anything away from his skill, just an observation.

Israel’s striking is so ugly compared to other great strikers like Silva. It’s just not smooth looking and looks nowhere near as graceful, especially when he’s dodging.

I agree. I think he’s the best striker at 185. But something about his in cage style isn’t very entertaining which is a shame cause his personality, his antics and trash talk are very marketable.

this isn't a domination.

a comfortable and very uneventful win by izzy.

barely better than the romero fight imo

and rogan is sucking izzy off like he's blasting marvin around the cage.

these two definitely have something going on behind the scenes. the love rogan has for izzy in particular is bizare.

Disagree hard, His striking is way better than SIlva's.

Izzy does head movement but catches a few punches while backing up - OMG HES AMAZING
Vetori dodges a head kick - *crickets*

imagine the color commentator trying to hype a fighter, THE ABSOLUTE HORROR!!!

After the 1st round i watched the rest of the fight on mute. Got tired of the Commentary team. Were like a broken record Izzy this Izzy that. Joe went full potatoe mode. <{hughesimpress}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back