Paul Craig is Going To Have a Tough Time Getting Another Opponent

UFCIsNOTRigged

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bearjew has clearly leveled up, his grip and ability to chain submissions together is becoming a liability.

What he is doing is totally within the rules-set and Jamahal was very unwise to engage him on the ground, but Paul repeatedly pulls guard when he is stood up so it really would not have made a difference

Guys should not need to have their arms snapped in half to make it into the LHW rankings. Let him fight someone in the top 10, let them come up with a strategy, stop sending him to fight LHWs trying to make into the rankings.

Thats what happened with Palhares...until Belcher whipped his ass. I dunno if we're at that stage yet with Craig, but this is my 1st time seeing him so what do I know.

Nah his style is an up an comers wet dream. Weak takedowns, terrible striking, weak chin... He's always had a killer guard but every fight starts standing. With a decent gameplan his game is easy to beat.

Craig vs. Cirkunov sounds fun.

I highly doubt the other light heavyweights are worried about him.

He's one of those guys that doesn't fit the weightclass in my mind. I always think he's a middleweight.

Back