Jake Collier

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Finally fighting at his natural weight. Has looked good at HW, clearly his natural division and possible future champ.

jake-collier-ufc-fight-night-88-weigh-ins.jpg

upload_2021-6-12_11-53-54.png

Finally fighting at his natural weight. Has looked good at HW, clearly his natural division and possible future champ.

jake-collier-ufc-fight-night-88-weigh-ins.jpg

View attachment 860496

WTH? ...He was at 205 and maybe less..but now at 264....is that better ? I wonder if he fights better.

No, he looks better smaller...Found he fought at MW. He must have some personal issues going on. He looks horrible at HW.

WTH? ...He was at 205 and maybe less..but now at 264....is that better ? I wonder if he fights better.
Probably not. That goes to show that the fat ass HWs are just MW's that eat too much. Collier was a middle weight in the top pic. He went to 205 then was out for 3 years and came back as a HW.

Could be going through some personal issues to be disciplined enough to cut that much weight to looking like shit.

No, he looks better smaller...Found he fought at MW. He must have some personal issues going on. He looks horrible at HW.
I mean he fits in with a lot of them up there.

Ouch I hope he does well... did he just spike up suddenly? I know little of him tbh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back