Rumored Fighter pay for UFC 262

Chookagian getting $221k has closed the female wage gap everywhere
She didn't deserve that much for such a stinker fight :rolleyes:

Most people watching her fight went like
GIF-bored-not-funny-eye-roll-boring-GIF.gif
:D

Actually surprised by this! Holy fuck!
This kinda makes me think that they'll cut Tony soon if he loses again, especially if he's on a big contract like that(with PPV bonus).

Really makes you wonder what's going on, when a guy like Corey Anderson says he's getting paid a lot more in Bellator than he ever was in the UFC.

Happy to see all those guys getting paid. Tony really needs to consider retiring with a payday like that.

Really makes you wonder what's going on, when a guy like Corey Anderson says he's getting paid a lot more in Bellator than he ever was in the UFC.

Happy to see all those guys getting paid. Tony really needs to consider retiring with a payday like that.

To be fair given how much they liked Corey Anderson they probably offered him 5 grand with a packet of biscuits as a win bonus.

This pay is very nice. UFC is paying their athletes more and more over the years, especially lower ranked guys.

People who complain about it are absolute morons.

wow not even a million for headlining a ppv event, pathetic.

I'll take it with the usual grain (boulder) of salt.

No sources from this dude and we know the numbers aren't being released.

Random guy on Twitter knows there purses and PPV bonuses without any sources and despite those figures no longer being released to the public

<mma4>
"The weasel" is a mma "journalist". Not a completely random guy, but still I would want some proof besides him just declaring it.

This pay is very nice. UFC is paying their athletes more and more over the years, especially lower ranked guys.

People who complain about it are absolute morons.
These numbers aren’t real

Are these confirmed? Or are they just estimates? What are the laws in Texas regarding reporting payouts?

I’m very skeptical of these numbers.

The company probably didn’t like Corey. He wasn’t exactly a fan favorite

Back