Are you worried for Tony Ferguson?

M.A.G.A.

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I am

It seems like this guy is not right in the head and will not be able to function properly in society once he is done with MMA, some mental instability

He seems delusional as well, I am praying this guy doesn’t lose it and does something tragic to himself or to others

Dana White needs to make sure Tony Ferguson is a part of the UFC for a long time and not cut him loose like a piece of shit the way he does to other washed up fighters

Pray for Tony

He took everything in the gaetje fight. Almost had gaetje out.
Lost to Charles but didn’t take a beating and Charles didn’t do much but the sweet arm bar. And Charles just won the title last night.

Dariush held him down and threatened with nothing except the great heel hook. I’ve never seen Tony look better defensively on the feet and ground from strikes. He didn’t even have a mark on him.

he’s obviously not an easy go for anyone even at this stage in his career. Everyone is so high on Oliviera. He couldn’t stop Tony. And the only danger was the arm.

but I know his bjj. Is so bad and overrated.

I am

It seems like this guy is not right in the head and will not be able to function properly in society once he is done with MMA, some mental instability

He seems delusional as well, I am praying this guy doesn’t lose it and does something tragic to himself or to others

Dana White needs to make sure Tony Ferguson is a part of the UFC for a long time and not cut him loose like a piece of shit the way he does to other washed up fighters

Pray for Tony
Nah..

5G01yn4Waz0QecD4KpFDIN7pAqCxJ5ZJxS2opiK2UKxh3qwyxam3TbouI6ICTsqSyjO6q6WSXwnlHYjqGubyDAPZxjytSDDkCZWqag2eylBepLZzfig7f_9mNOWn3bZnO3pFcMSkP0NcEYRuwRKzP8PPnsiBesM7rBU

As a massive Tony he lost so much these last 3 fights.
- Gaethje took his soul.
- Oliveira took his arm.
- Beneil took his leg.
I always root for him to win, but I want him to retire. I can always go back and watch his Lando, Barboza or Pettis fights.

I am

Pray for Tony

Because he gave his all to his craft? You throw around judgements like you’re sitting in some Eiffel Tower yourself. Don’t project your insecurities. Show some respect for a real artist.

You ever have a conversation with a successful business owner? It is all “money money money” to them. They are obsessed. They sleep 4-5 hours a night as time is too precious for them. They work hard, don’t have time for family or anything else except their craft.

Tony is that special mixed martial artist. Now he can relax, if he does retire. And focus on his beautiful family and enjoy the fruits of his labour (he is rich).

My two cents.

The guy's whole style is just violence. Even when he was on his killer win streak. He absorbed damage to deliver his own. I can see shit going pretty bad for him down the road.

What job could Dana even give Tony if he decides to stop fighting? He’s not articulate or coherent enough to be an analyst or commentator.

Because he gave his all to his craft? You throw around judgements like you’re sitting in some Eiffel Tower yourself. Don’t project your insecurities. Show some respect for a real artist.

You ever have a conversation with a successful business owner? It is all “money money money” to them. They are obsessed. They sleep 4-5 hours a night as time is too precious for them. They work hard, don’t have time for family or anything else except their craft.

Tony is that special mixed martial artist. Now he can relax, if he does retire. And focus on his beautiful family and enjoy the fruits of his labour (he is rich).

My two cents.
I agree with everything you said, other than he's rich, I hope you're right, but I doubt he's set up for life type of rich

He took everything in the gaetje fight. Almost had gaetje out.
Lost to Charles but didn’t take a beating and Charles didn’t do much but the sweet arm bar. And Charles just won the title last night.

Dariush held him down and threatened with nothing except the great heel hook. I’ve never seen Tony look better defensively on the feet and ground from strikes. He didn’t even have a mark on him.

he’s obviously not an easy go for anyone even at this stage in his career. Everyone is so high on Oliviera. He couldn’t stop Tony. And the only danger was the arm.

but I know his bjj. Is so bad and overrated.
????

He has gotten completely obliterated in his last 3 fights - irreprable brain damage and nearly had multiple limbs broken lol

Meh, functioning properly in society is overrated anyway. But no, Dana shouldn't keep him around for a long time. No need to see one of the best LWs ever go on a longer skid and take more damage.

No
I enjoy seeing him lose.

Hopefully el cuck keeps up the good work.

Tony is the type of guy who still thinks he can beat Khabib

As for a job with the ufc, love the guy but come on, just no. I do worry what he’s gonna do with his life though. I mean he had been trying to sell merchandise with “champ shit only” slogans and I can’t imagine that’s flying off the rack

Bipolar disorder is eligible for disability pay in most states so he can just chill on the sidelines and not take more brain damage.

Back