Tony's face after the fight

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score

Yiiiiikes.
That's the face of a dude who knows he is done. Still think the rib break comment was a dick move but Tony seemed like in a trance of sort when the ref was trying to pull him to the side, shaking his head again and again.
What a fucking brutal sport. Sometime a year ago, he was regarded as one of the LW Goats by many...
Brutal.

Sad that he never fought for the actual title. Guy had a crazy run.

Him accepting the Gaethje fight after Khabib flew back to Russia because of covid was the pivotal point.

Whether or not he stood a chance against Khabib, he really deserved to fight for the undisputed title.

I'd feel bad if he wasn't always such a dillusional asshole to everyone. I don't enjoy another man's downfall but he's so unlikable I don't give a fuck.
With Khabib I thought it was fine because they're rivals. But Tony was a complete douche to Beneil who's legit one of the nicest guys in the UFC. Fuck him.

there is always steroids and bellator pride japan stuff

Damn...Right in the feels.
CaringAdmiredHerculesbeetle-size_restricted.gif

The guy has mental issues compounded with CTE and just lost a to a guy who he really shouldn't have lost to. Even the way he was walking around looked...off. It's sad to see.

His delusion is a big part of what made him successful and now is what's causing his downfall. If he truly believes he hasn't reached his prime yet like he said, we're gonna be in for a sad losing streak to end his career

He had the suitcase arms out flexing hard during that final bro hug with Dariush. You had 15 minutes Tony, chill bro.

Sad that he never fought for the actual title. Guy had a crazy run.

Him accepting the Gaethje fight after Khabib flew back to Russia because of covid was the pivotal point.

Whether or not he stood a chance against Khabib, he really deserved to fight for the undisputed title.
He shouldn't have ducked khabib twice then

Back