Even if Khabib comes back and (somehow) loses...

PlayTheGame

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
...it won't count and won't really hurt his legacy. He'll be old, unmotivated and his weight cut would be brutal.

Prime, young and motivated Khabib, with his father (RIP) in his corner, stays undefeated FOREVER.

Deal with it.

photorep_imageid_553604_c8c2152bbb1ac681589435354_d_850.jpg

That’s not how fans think though. People use BJ Penn’s losses post 2010 to try and prove he was never any good. They’re doing it right now with a shot El Cucuy.

That’s not how fans think though. People use BJ Penn’s losses post 2010 to try and prove he was never any good. They’re doing it right now with a shot El Cucuy.
what fight is that on your AV?

This hypothetical scenario would never happen because Khabib won't lose to anyone in the current LW division; not in this world, alternative timelines or in other dimensions. Mathematically impossible.

His win over horcher will forever be the greatest fight in all MMA.

Fedor losing to Bader means he was a can (at least that's what I read on here)

The thing is the skill level in MMA has risen considerably in the last 10-15 years. Would a prime BJ have beaten prime Khabib - not a chance. Fighters today are just so much more well rounded. More professional, better conditioning.

...it won't count and won't really hurt his legacy. He'll be old, unmotivated and his weight cut would be brutal.

Prime, young and motivated Khabib, with his father (RIP) in his corner, stays undefeated FOREVER.

Deal with it.

photorep_imageid_553604_c8c2152bbb1ac681589435354_d_850.jpg

tenor.gif

The thing is the skill level in MMA has risen considerably in the last 10-15 years. Would a prime BJ have beaten prime Khabib - not a chance. Fighters today are just so much more well rounded. More professional, better conditioning.
I think Khabib would beat prime BJ. My point was that people judge a fighter like Penn off his losses when he was clearly shot.

Back