Media Charles Oliveira has finished 2 Bellator LW Champions

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
iu

iu

Do Bronx is good but he's not one of those champion that you feel would keep the belt for awhile. I think diamond easily outbox him and get the TKO/KO.

Do Bronx is good but he's not one of those champion that you feel would keep the belt for awhile. I think diamond easily outbox him and get the TKO/KO.
LW is back to being hot potato.

All the guys are closer to each other in skill. Anyone could be champion on any given night, where as that wasn't the case before.

FORMER Bellator champions.
Thats quite a difference.

Charles not even the 2nd best LW in the division either that makes it worse.

giphy.webp

(For the record I don't hate bellator. Just rubbing some salt in the wound of bellator diehards)
lol

Liked for proper usage of the gif, as opposed to my OP. No matter how lame I think your thread is.

I just watched the fight replay and my commentators said that the Oliveira era has begun. That's funny.

{<jordan}

Lol, good use of the gif.

It's fair enough imo. The Bellator brigade would indeed have absolutely flooded the forum in the case of a Chandler victory.
The usual suspects are now saying he just got “pit bulls scraps and he has a glass chin”. <Lmaoo>

LW is back to being hot potato.

All the guys are closer to each other in skill. Anyone could be champion on any given night, where as that wasn't the case before.
Pelwani you are of course totally correct. This was not the case before.
The past was just a showcase of the total dominance of Khabib and the iron grip he had over the LW division.

But let us not get ahead of ourselves. Charles record of 40 wins and 8 losses is cute in its own way,and is commendable!

I agree with you. This thread is lame. It's cheesy. Cringey you might say. Still had to do it. Lol.

You know damn well if Chandler won, there would have been a pro bellator thread
giphy.gif

So you may as well fuck those people with a pre-emptive nuke thread. Okay. I get it.. Bernie gets it.

tenor.gif

Back