Welcome to Charles era

It's weird how a fighter can look not so good, then years later looks much better.

In honor of this new era, he should start going by Chuck Oliveira.

It's weird how a fighter can look not so good, then years later looks much better.

Rumble-Johnson-Welterweight.jpg

Cutting too much weight = bad

Reactions: Ruv

In honor of this new era, he should start going by Chuck Oliveira.

If you watched each of his fights as they happened over the last 3-4 years you could see obvious improvements each and every time. His stand up is legit these days. He could KO anyone in that division

I wanna see him fight Justin before I go all in on the Charles wagon

If you watched each of his fights as they happened over the last 3-4 years you could see obvious improvements each and every time. His stand up is legit these days. He could KO anyone in that division
At various points, it was like I gotta watch his match, then I'll skip his match, then I'll watch his match. I knew he was a lethal BJJ guy.

You remember what this guy was? He was a victim of delayed knockouts; now he’s the champ. On a card with a delayed knockout. Can’t hate on this guy because he beat Michael Chandler. Do Bronx lightweight champ frfr homie put in the work

I remember when wec guys were fucking these ufc guys up and now those guys are here. This was a great card for UFC, and putting in work

He has improved a lot for fighter been in ufc for long t8me mix results prob most improved champ ever

Back